[REPORTED]Ground Refuel

icat

Parking brake on?

Ryzen 5800x@5Ghz | 96gb DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus Rx6800xt TUF OC | 500Gb OS SSD + 1TB Gaming SSD | Asus VG27AQ | Trackhat clip | VPC WarBRD base | Thrustmaster stick and throttle (Deltasim minijoystick mod).

F14 | F16 | AJS37 | F5 | Av8b | FC3 | Mig21 | FW190D9 | Huey

Been playing DCS from Flanker 2.0 to present 😄

Try it with main power switch in battery or main power

Yeah so, If you let's say put down an F-16 in the editor, and you take control of it you can easily rearm (haven't tried refueling, because I always started with full fuel), then you go up in the air, and after some time of flying if you land and want to rearm and refuel, the refueling part get stuck at some more or less random percentage and you can hear the refueling going on indefinately (I think I once left it on and went afk for almost an hour, it still didn't finish). Only when you start up the aircraft the refuleing gets done and you get rearmed, so that might be a little bug.

BUT, if you do as Bouli306 said, request rearm and refuel with the power switch in battery or main power, and I think leave it on (don't remember right now), it get refueled in what i assume the correct amount of time easily. I don't know if it was meant to be like that but that is how it seems to work now.

I don't have a track but it should be fairly simple to reconstruct on your own.

Yeah so, If you let's say put down an F-16 in the editor, and you take control of it you can easily rearm (haven't tried refueling, because I always started with full fuel), then you go up in the air, and after some time of flying if you land and want to rearm and refuel, the refueling part get stuck at some more or less random percentage and you can hear the refueling going on indefinately (I think I once left it on and went afk for almost an hour, it still didn't finish). Only when you start up the aircraft the refuleing gets done and you get rearmed, so that might be a little bug.

BUT, if you do as Bouli306 said, request rearm and refuel with the power switch in battery or main power, and I think leave it on (don't remember right now), it get refueled in what i assume the correct amount of time easily. I don't know if it was meant to be like that but that is how it seems to work now.

I don't have a track but it should be fairly simple to reconstruct on your own.

I would like to +1 on this one. It keeps getting stuck when refueling. I have the battery switch on Batt. Switch set to main power does in fact allow the refueling to work.

Edited by HayMak3r
Had switch on Batt power. oops :(

Intel i7 8700K @ 4.8Ghz, Asus RoG Maximus X Formula, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, EVGA Geforce 2080 Super, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 M.2, 500GB Samsung Pro 860 SSD.

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Acer 23" x2, Oculus Rift S, FSSB3 Lighting

• 2 weeks later...

Same. Was in multiplayer. Oddly my first attempt to Ground Crew refuel worked as you'd expect. But my next spawn after that, it just loads fuel forever and shows the amount stuck at 15% when you eventually interrupt it and try Ground Crew again.

Exited the game, restarted it, and tried it in another server too. Same thing!

Just tried it one more time with power/batt switch off. Same thing, fueling never ends. Then tried the suggestion of turning the power on and it finished fueling then continued to arm.

So there's the workaround. Power switch to Main Pwr before requesting the Ground Crew to fuel.

• ED Team

Hi all

I have reported this to the team.

Work around - Battery power is required for refuelling

thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2