-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

Server's current status:

In all the missions I've designed I use 1 or 2 scripts written by Ciribob and in some missions the MOOSE script by FlightControl as well. Turns out Ciribob's scripts cause the server to crash permanently. The only mission running with MOOSE only is Battle Over Sukhumi City - mainly designed by IronJockel. I took out a script belonging to Ciribob from it long time ago and the server seems to be running flawlessly. Therefore the server will be running this mission only for now and restart every 4 hours until we've fixed the problem. I've sent a PM to Ciribob regarding the matter hoping to hear from him soon. After all the BuddySpike (Blue Flag) server runs without any significant problems while using his scripts.

Cheers!

Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ever have crashes with my scripts, PLEASE report them in the relevant thread as otherwise I just won't know that anything needs fixing. :)

I've also got a bunch of scripts, so which ones are causing issues and what settings have you got in? I.e in CTLD, real sling loading or simulated?

If you think it's a crash with a script, please try to replicate in a small mission as well, as otherwise tracking it down becomes impossible.

CTLD generally doesn't "run" unless something happens via the radio menu. Are you seeing a crash linked to an action?

Got your PM, I'll send over the server autoexec in a PM :)

As you say, BlueFlag is actually running really well and uses CTLD extensively as it has done for years but I'll try to take a look.

For reference BF CTLD uses simulated sling loads as the real sling loading can be very buggy and the real crates cannot be destroyed currently :(

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

No worries :)

Only other thing I can think of is the fact we hard restart the server every 3 hours. By hard restart I mean we quit dcs and it starts up again automatically

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

No worries :)

Only other thing I can think of is the fact we hard restart the server every 3 hours. By hard restart I mean we quit dcs and it starts up again automatically

That I can't do. It would result in launching the same mission every time while I have a total of 8 missions.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Been on stable for a while now.

Cool, I just noticed they are the same version now too. Man It's hard to keep up sometimes :lol:

A nice chap sent me a message saying to connect by IP as the list in multiplayer isn't always showing the servers so I'll try that today :thumbup:

Glad you got everything sorted tho Alpen Well Done mate :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cool, I just noticed they are the same version now too. Man It's hard to keep up sometimes :lol:

A nice chap sent me a message saying to connect by IP as the list in multiplayer isn't always showing the servers so I'll try that today :thumbup:

Glad you got everything sorted tho Alpen Well Done mate :thumbup:

Thanks buddy! See you in the skies!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Alpenwolf are more missions coming? Do you allow other players make missions for you?

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

Alpenwolf are more missions coming? Do you allow other players make missions for you?

A new mission was released almost one month ago called Open Range. I'm already working on a new one (ca. 95% finished) that will be released when DCS 2.5 arrives. A total of 8 missions is currently in the server's rotation which takes place every 4 hours. Thanks for offering to contribute to the server but every mission designer has his own style as in principles and fundamental ideology regarding the variety of the missions' scenarios he comes up with.

Cheers!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Server ran very smooth today, was fun as always!

After restart (new Mission was Red@Kutaisi and Blue@Tiblisi) i hit a mig 3 times with an aim 9m fired from a hairrier. after a short dogfight the mig crashed because of stalling but didnt take any damage from the missiles. I asked the mig pilot what happend and he answered that he crashed because of sudden loss of control -> pilot mistake. I think the chat showed that he just crashed. Cant remember exactly.

I hope this was a very rare bug and nothing else.

After restart (new Mission was Red@Kutaisi and Blue@Tiblisi) i hit a mig 3 times with an aim 9m fired from a hairrier. after a short dogfight the mig crashed because of stalling but didnt take any damage from the missiles. I asked the mig pilot what happend and he answered that he crashed because of sudden loss of control -> pilot mistake. I think the chat showed that he just crashed. Cant remember exactly.

Seems to either be a bug with the AIM9M's or the Damage model on the MIG 21. It happens to me 9:10 times -a head on shot. Thew mig2 has the ability to bounce off the ground these days so maybe related lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seems to either be a bug with the AIM9M's or the Damage model on the MIG 21. It happens to me 9:10 times -a head on shot. Thew mig2 has the ability to bounce off the ground these days so maybe related lol

And we MiG drivers have the very same Problem with Harry-Airs ...

Pumped 4 Missiles into AV8B's before it finally "crash landed". Tacview already considered those Harry-Airs as dead after the first one. I wouldnt say it could only be these two Problems which would be SP-problems as well. Maybe something was introduced in general mp code which affects us now.

Regards,

der Wolf

Pumped 4 Missiles into AV8B's before it finally "crash landed". Tacview already considered those Harry-Airs as dead after the first one. I wouldnt say it could only be these two Problems which would be SP-problems as well. Maybe something was introduced in general mp code which affects us now.

i experienced this for a year, on both side (shooter and victim)

but i suspect that the more detiled the planes damage model is, the more it is prone to zombie state

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Well, the damage model has been an issue for quite a while now. I experience that all the time; especially when firing unguided rockets such as S-5, S-8 or even S-13 rockets at APC's. Sometimes I EMPTY a whole rockets pod on one APC and still no damage done. I watch the replay and check out the tacview files and see in the column where events are documented that all/most rockets did hit that APC as confirmed and highlighted by messages accordingly. I even posted a thread in the "Bugs Section" with some attached tacview files. Plus all you've said about AA missiles not damaging enemy planes of all types severly enough.

I'm pouring all hope into DCS 2.5 :music_whistling:

@Nero: How have you been, buddy? Haven't seen you in a while.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Ya, I was wondering if you are working on the server on Saturdays lately?

Seems to be offline quite a while the last couple of Saturdays and then gets hopping on Sunday.

I'm rarely online on the weekends and can only hope that IronJockel would tend to the server while I'm offline. This has got to be fixed. I'm online this evening.

Server's coming up.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments