Weapon chart

kolga

I put together a chart of missiles and rockets, After the name is 1 or 2 letters indicating guidance system on missiles or type of warhead on rockets, the weight is TNT equivalent except for HYDRA (weight of warhead). Enjoy!

I Have:A-10C, Mi-8, P-51, and FC3 so I not all will be in there (eg. mig-21 weapons)

P.S. I forgot HVAR

feel free to edit as you like!

Weapons!.zip

Edited by kolga

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Thanks. But you should upload a Full version with all of them.

Yeah, I always forget the different agm-65's and so i wanted to make a page so I don't have to look it up, and I was like "Hmm, maybe I should do all of them"

I may add more a little later for you guys.

Thanks

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

Interesting!

I wondered whether I should include warhead size in my weapons list (the one in my sig), but I omitted it because I wasn't sure about its significance in DCSW.

I put it in pretty much for extra, but all the values came from the DCS encyclopedia (except Hydra) so they are probably relevant. But I don't know for sure :)