C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

Batteries cool down if they are isolated. It is simple to check. Start a mission with an OAT of 45ºC, switch on the starter and the batteries will reheat rapidly. When isolating them they cool down after several minutes. You can check them independently.

I don't quite understand what you mean in the last part of your message, please explain and/or add a trk.

Track files don't seem to work too well unfortunately. But I was flying long distance at over 30,000 ft when the batteries overheated. I isolated them but they never cooled down for the rest of the flight. After several minutes of isolating them, the master warning light came on and "Battery" showed up on the warning/caution panel. As I said, this is pre-patch. I'll try again after I install the patch.

Feedback of old versions is normally not useful. When did you make that flight? Batteries overheat at high altitude had been fixed long time ago.
It was only a couple of days ago using open beta version 2.5.6.43453 that was released Friday, February 14.
Edited by kontiuka

It was only a couple of days ago using open beta version 2.5.6.43453 that was released Friday, February 14.

AFAIK trks work OK if you start them in flight. They do not work if you try to taxi. At least that's past, and rather recent, experience with C-101.

Would be nice if you can send me that trk or explain exact conditions to get to that situation.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Hi Vibora

A group of friend and me have decide to star flying this beautiful bird with our squad as the initial phase of a virtual pilot career, but we call it A-36 Halcon, or Gallina (we are Chilean pilots).

So far so good, but I have a question. Is it normal the boucing on the nose of the aircraft? After a couple of hours of flying finally I could manage it with smooth moving on the stick and use of trim. Maybe it could be due to we are used to fly F-16 and its FLCS makes easy to maintain a desired attitude.

Our next step is us its multicrew capabilities in order to train our less experienced pilots. I know this is on WIP, so a bug list with some basis updating frequency could be great to track this. If you could publish and consolidate this list will be great for us.

Thansk for this great bird!.

Salute.

Hi Vibora

A group of friend and me have decide to star flying this beautiful bird with our squad as the initial phase of a virtual pilot career, but we call it A-36 Halcon, or Gallina (we are Chilean pilots).

So far so good, but I have a question. Is it normal the boucing on the nose of the aircraft? After a couple of hours of flying finally I could manage it with smooth moving on the stick and use of trim. Maybe it could be due to we are used to fly F-16 and its FLCS makes easy to maintain a desired attitude.

Our next step is us its multicrew capabilities in order to train our less experienced pilots. I know this is on WIP, so a bug list with some basis updating frequency could be great to track this. If you could publish and consolidate this list will be great for us.

Thansk for this great bird!.

Salute.

We are aware that there are some issues, and we are currently making some research on our Flight Model to improve takeoff flight mechanics and general longitudinal stability, but this is a huge work that takes time, so do not expect to see news about it soon.

I suggest you tune pitch axis with the following configuration, which is the configuration that some real C-101 pilots use when flying our simulation: Deadzone: 5, Saturation X: 100, Saturation Y: 85, Curvature: 30.

Regarding multicrew, it is much WIP yet, we are busy with other bugs now and then we will get back to it.

• Like 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Vibora.

We are using those setting and they work very well.

I'm curious about the last update in wich pitch stability will be improved.

Love this module, one of the best!

Salute

Gavilan

Thank you Gavilán :)

You didn't try the new flight model yet? You should :)

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
Hello -

Several people I fly with have purchased the C-101, and so far we're having a lot of fun with it. However we've come across an interesting bug that I haven't seen mentioned yet (but I could have missed it in my search).

This happens when multi-crewing the aircraft. The rear seat / instructor pilot causes the bug to appear - so far this is in the C-101EB, we have not tested it in the C-101CC yet.

If the cockpit lighting knobs are turned to illuminate the cockpit lighting (the 2 knobs on the forward right panel), the landing gear deploys immediately, with the gear handle light constantly blinking. When this happens the gear cannot be retracted, and we're forced to have to land the plane.

Can reproduce, happened without exceptions in all planes with backseaters in MP yesterday.

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

• 3 weeks later...
Can reproduce, happened without exceptions in all planes with backseaters in MP yesterday.

I came here to post this exact same issue. Was testing the C101 in multiplayer in the back seat. I figured the one thing I could "safely" play with is the console lighting... which lowers the gear.

I came here to post this exact same issue. Was testing the C101 in multiplayer in the back seat. I figured the one thing I could "safely" play with is the console lighting... which lowers the gear.

Can confirm! Landing gear was bugged, but we did not know what caused it, and would never have thought it was the console lightning.

Norwegian Rotorhead w\ All Helicopters

Watercooled AMD FX-8350 | Geforce 1060 6GB | 16 GiG DDR3 | Warthog Everything w/ pendulum pedals | Rift VR

Watercooled AMD Ryzen 9500X | RTX 3080 12GB | 64 GB DDR4 3600mhz | Warthog Everything w/Pendulum Pedals | Rift VR (CV1)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If the cockpit lighting knobs are turned to illuminate the cockpit lighting (the 2 knobs on the forward right panel), the landing gear deploys immediately, with the gear handle light constantly blinking. When this happens the gear cannot be retracted, and we're forced to have to land the plane.

As of the latest OB this is still happening. I love this module and there are a lot of us on our server that fly it regularly so we're looking forward to this minor nuisance getting fixed so the pilot in the back can enjoy the gorgeous cockpit you've created as much as the pilot in the front.

As of the latest OB this is still happening. I love this module and there are a lot of us on our server that fly it regularly so we're looking forward to this minor nuisance getting fixed so the pilot in the back can enjoy the gorgeous cockpit you've created as much as the pilot in the front.
The devs have mentioned several times recently that they will be soon focusing on fixing the multi-player issues.