ED Forums - View Single Post - DCS F/A-18C OFP 13C, Lot 20, ATFLIR Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 12:49 PM   #23
hughlb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven68 View Post
Wow! What is going on around here in the forums these days? What happened to prompt the deletion of the original thread? I agree things can get out of hand with us on occasion, but is it possible to just close the thread, delete the bad post and then maybe post a quote of the forum rules that were violated and express they will not be tolerated at the end of that thread so it can serve notice to us all? Just a humble suggestion.
I'm fairly sure it was accidental, as I had the last couple of posts in the thread. A mod and I were discussing texture maps, but there wasnt anything problematic and nothing said that would require a post being deleted. Pretty sure it was unintended.
| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

hughlb is offline   Reply With Quote