F-14B Folder name and Quick Checklist

Sydy

Hi guys,

I am thinking about uploading the Quick Checklist for the F-14B that will come out on the 13th. It is pretty much done, but unmatured and untested. I will travel tomorrow morning on vacations (for a remote beach) and I will not test it until the 22nd.

What do you guys think, Should I upload it the way it is? (I made it watching videos and reading NATOPS)

If so, does anyone know the name of the folder that the F-14 will be installed so I can write the proper install instructions?

Here is the sample (final vs is much better):

bVBPLx.jpg

auF7iy.jpg

Looking forward to hear from you.

Edit: As suggested, here goes the link for the file:

Available! I will leave this here (F-14B Checklist):

F-14A/B Quick Checklist

Enjoy it and feedback is welcome!

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
Wrong release date.

Looks good mate. Will be very useful. Would be also useful in A5(?) size for the pilots kneeboard too

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Looks good mate. Will be very useful. Would be also useful in A5(?) size for the pilots kneeboard too

Mr Mojo,

I will make it the same way I did the others. You will find it on the pilot's kneeboard. No worries.

My only problem at this point is to know the correct F-14B installation folder name, so I can write the correct instructions.

Anyway... It is ready and I will upload it today. I am sure it will available on the 13th for the release.

Tks,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy

Great work! Many thanks for sharing this with the community.

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

INSTALL file TO FOLDER WHERE name LIKE '%14%' :D :D

:D

:helpsmilie:

:joystick:

The "sad" part is that I will be on vacations on a remote beach resort... But don't let my wife hear it... LOL I'd be dead for sure! :megalol: (on this flight I am the RIO and she is the Maverick). :pilotfly:

very nice. would love to get it

id rather get it like that and use the prints rather than use the virtual kneeboard

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

very nice. would love to get it

id rather get it like that and use the prints rather than use the virtual kneeboard

Ok, Would you like me to include a PDF file for you?

That is exactly what I was looking for. An upload would be great!

Wish you much fun on vacation!

Gesendet von meinem BLN-L21 mit Tapatalk

Danke, Borin, I will upload it tonight.

Tks guys.

Thank you for the checklist! Even more thanks for making sure we have it available for launch. I have recently started using your checklists in various other aircraft and they are a real help.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

Thank you for the checklist! Even more thanks for making sure we have it available for launch. I have recently started using your checklists in various other aircraft and they are a real help.

Hi CrimsonGhost,

You’re welcome. It is my way to say thank you to the community helping others a bit. I started doing it on DCS because a friend had so many problems and I helped him.

Some are more elaborated than others and many deserve “a re-visit”.

I hope the F-14 checklist is not “way too off”, but I think it will be a start point for sure. I will be back on the 22nd looking forward to flying the Tomcat.

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy

Did I miss something? I just looked in the Downloadsection and looked for all your content but can not find the download link? Maybe it is not yet available for D/L?

Besides that :) Thank you for your awesome work on the checklists! They are very handy.

Edited by McTschegsn

In thrust we trust :thumbup:

Falls jemand Montags Abends Lust hat mit uns zusammen zu fliegen und Spass zu haben (Anfänger sind auch herzlich willkommen) kann gerne auf unserer Website: https://www.jg-frankonia.de vorbeischauen oder sich direkt bei uns im Discord melden: https://discord.gg/vHEJf3c

Eigene Server und viel Spass sind vorhanden :thumbup:

Did I miss something? I just looked in the Downloadsection and looked for all your content but can not find the download link? Maybe it is not yet available for D/L?

Besides that :) Thank you for your awesome work on the checklists! They are very handy.

Same here. Was sure it would be available by now. Unless ED really does drag their feet on putting the files up.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

Guys,

I just checked and I “think” (just a guess) they will hold that file for a couple of days.

They released some files that were also submited yesterday (probably), but not mine.

Let’s wait some more.

Sydy

Guys,

Available! I will leave this here (F-14B Checklist):

F-14A/B Quick Checklist

Enjoy it and feedback is welcome!

Thanks to you and enjoy your holiday! :)

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

Thank you Sydy :)

In thrust we trust :thumbup:

Falls jemand Montags Abends Lust hat mit uns zusammen zu fliegen und Spass zu haben (Anfänger sind auch herzlich willkommen) kann gerne auf unserer Website: https://www.jg-frankonia.de vorbeischauen oder sich direkt bei uns im Discord melden: https://discord.gg/vHEJf3c

Eigene Server und viel Spass sind vorhanden :thumbup:

With 3.lua "blank" to fix the kneeboard crash -

• "Saved Games\DCS\kneeboard\F-14B"

... works for my .jpg and .png kneeboard files (they appear after HB's default pages and before the default Caucasus airport charts).

Tested 2.5.4.28461 Open Beta

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

With 3.lua "blank" to fix the kneeboard crash -

• "Saved Games\DCS\kneeboard\F-14B"

... works for my .jpg and .png kneeboard files (they appear after HB's default pages and before the default Caucasus airport charts).

Tested 2.5.4.28461 Open Beta

Tks Ramsay!

I’m looking forward to flying her myself, but I am on vacations right now.

all the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy