Wheel chocks

Shadow KT

The wheel chocks, since an update from not that long ago, are quite hard to remove and buggy.

You need to be as low as 4000 RPM (more often than not, stopping the generator from working) to even get acknowledged by the ground crew. Meanwhile, when you try to attach or detach the ground power, there is no issue!

Not only that, but the wheel chocks bug out and even tho, the ground crew confirms their removal, they stay on. You have to order them to place the wheel chocks again (wheels chocks still on the aircraft) and the order to remove them and it works.

MiG-15 wheel chocks.trk

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• 3 weeks later...

It's authority sim. In real life you have to give the same order multiple times to make the minions obey, too :)

Edit: ok seriously: i had that problem too, when I accidentally spooled up with the wheel chocks set. In that case simple remove didn't work, but place and remove.

Edited by Eber

What do you mean by that?

Sorry for my bad english. I had to

1. give the order to place the wheel chocks, even though they were already placed and then

2. give the order to remove them wich then worked.

This problem occured only in the case I earlier tried to let remove the wheel chocks while my rpm were too high for that. The ground crew refused that and than went over to behaviour that I described above.

The bug is still active and is not Mig-15 specific. I just tested it in my Mig-19 on Aerobatics Online multiplayer server.

Here is the TRK.file

https://ufile.io/23o1czan

The upload server is hosting this TRK file for 30 days.

Thanks,

Eber

Ughm.... I wanted to make a video demonstrating the trick, but it seems like I didn't have to do it ?

They removed the chocks right away ?

The RPM bug is still a thing, but.... yeah, seems to be working, at least on the instant action mission "Cold Start" on Caucasus

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days