New 2020 update sounds great!

Flarpt

Like last year's new year kick off update about 2019's planned features the 2020 Update article was a good solid read. Much to look forward too.☺ IF, as they post, they release some of these efforts. I sure hope so. How great the FUN will be☺!

I notice that Vulkan API implementation was brought up finally for the first time in a great many months. But just as it was in 2018 and briefly again in 2019. Now we are in 2020 and maybe it might be this year once again? That's simply not acceptable guys. Sorry☺.

I can only assume that if Vulkan was really coming anytime in the next 6 to 8 months that ED would narrow it down to at the very least, "Later this year". But the way this is worded, with the Caveat at the beginning of the article, it is pretty much what we saw in 2018 & 2019.

That is, "Maybe this year, but not promised." Just not good enough at all.

I have begun basing my investing for 2020 solidly upon the Vulkan api actually being released, and or EXTENSIVE upgrades literally released to the core engine really-really enabling the Sim to really run well on my RTX 2080 system.

So, IF these conditions are met then I will invest further in DCS World. IF these conditions are not met then the F-16 was the last thing I ever invested in.

And that was pre-order and much regretted still as far as VR goes. The plane before that was the Yak. And as Yak owners know, all of 2019 was spent awaiting the Yak to be fixed so that the LODS would allow it run the way it should have in late 2018. That is, run really sweet like the Harrier did just after its release. Beautifully wrought aircraft that Harrier module is☺!

I love DCS World. And I want to love it more. But based on this last decade's unbroken chain of unfulfilled & dropped goals I am not hopeful anymore, and have not been for a long time now. And I am finally unwilling to invest further any longer. Buying newer and newer equipment just for a new map or Core feature to nerf it is not acceptable. Maybe this year is not acceptable.

Please ED, turn things around. The core for me, and most I have read, has not really improved during ALL of 2019 to be kindly honest as can be, especially in VR. Most maps are a stutterfest. Most forum postings and MP chatter are about trying to improve performance through some tweak since ED has not really done this for us paying customers again in 2019.

I want to be 100% committed and investing again, but it takes two to Tango. I already turned away from the last 4 sales due to the same dreaded performance issues we ALL suffered through in 2017 and 2018 and 2019.....

I sure hope things get turned around soon. I am rooting for ED's success. ED's success is everyone's success!☺ I am hopeful that the 2020 Update sees 100% daylight this year☺.

But I have learned not to hold my breath, and I am checking back in and flying DCS less and less every month. I don't want to write this. I only want to be excited and flying and bragging on beauty and framerates. But who among us average under $6K PC owners can honestly do that these last several years? I hope for success for us all in 2020.

Hi Lao Fei Mao

I agree, thank you.

It is my opinion that for the last few years the vast bulk of ED's entire efforts has been really ONLY towards payware profits and beauty advertising to rake in more $$, and I mean only. Patches have come out regularly, but nothing to write home about in ANY of them for over a year...

Little more than hotpatches here and there and very minor system or bug fixes... Not serious actual upgrades.. Nothing worth investing in anymore for me and apparently many others to be blunt.. I wasn't even going to gamble on the Christian 2 plane on sale not being yet another unfinished, and unoptomized and nearly unflyable Yak waste of money...

Honestly, the only real performance increases I have really seen in two years has been my own upgrading from a 1070ti to an RTX 2080. And this has been such a MINOR improvement as to be a total waste of money.

The attitude I get from ED and other diehard fans with super-PC rigs, is that if you want better performance then buy a better rig.... Uh, no, my sim rig handles VERY WELL EVERYTHING thrown at it today EXCEPT DCS...

* So it is DCS that needs to INVEST MORE of their $$$ into DCS, not little ole me☺.

So outdated and bogged down is DCS's core is that it literally is crushed to death under its own weight. DCS cannot really run as 'advertised' unless on an exorbitantly overpriced and overpowered super gaming PC.

DCS is ancient, un-optimized and runs so many extraneous and leaky plumbing fixtures as to be clogged at every union to the point where nothing flows or drains anywhere at the tap. DCS has become a Frankenstein monstrosity of archaic code whose sole purpose is literally ONLY to showcase what it can do on Youtube >IF< you have $6K++ invested into a PC rig.

DCS is not made with an average PC's hardware in mind. And by this I mean PC's that are capable of running DOOM or GT5 or ANY other modern graphically wondrous title very well.

Herein is where the fanboys assault me claiming that DCS core is all about deep and heavy flight dynamics, complicated systems and other weighty computation monsters... You know, the things that all PC's excel at.... >yawn<

No, because other modern 64 bit flight Sims can run things beautifully and smoothly, even with emphasis on flight dynamics & complex systems etc...

XPlane 11.5 is almost releasing Vulkan API as we speak and boasting of dramatic fps improvements... Yet MAYBE Ed might possible get around to it this year is all they will commit to after some 6 months++ of silence on it?

Too little too late. Ship sailed when this was the exact care level of ED this time last year..

It is ONLY DCS right now that has not been invested in by ED as far as updating it to modern multi-core PC's by utilizing modern tech like Vulkan.

The world moved on in 2018. Other Flight Sims released massive updates and improvements all year. Like XPlane's upcoming Vulkan patch.. DCS added payware all year. That's about it. My Yak still doesn't fly without stutters on ANY settings... And Nevada, middle East and Caucus are more stuttery than ever...

IF I ran my business like ED has I'd be living under a bridge over a year ago. You just don't string your clientele along milking them so hard without feeding them... Anyway, I am not giving ANY milk anymore, I am considering just moving on and most likely cutting my losses and regaining my HD space back for other Sim titles that do run well.

Perhaps one day I will see a Youtube video exclaiming that DCS is now Vulkan or under new management and actually modernized. But I am already well into my 50's so once again based on ED's performance over the last decade I am not going to be holding my breath for it.

Rante Concluded. For now☺

DCS cant please everybody, Flarpt. And it seems you need to leave DCS alone since you feel so bad about it. You act as if you are married to the game and are struggling with whether you should get a divorce LOL. I love DCS and apparently many many others do. But its not for everybody. Its not perfect and no game is. Im old enough to remember when there were no computers or game consoles of any kind in the average home. I can remember when the very first "flight simulators" came out on the first "home computers." The planes were really not much more than blocky stick figures but boy did we aviation enthusiasts appreciate them because that was all we had. Yes, we all could have griped and complained and perhaps move the game industry to abandon making flight simulations altogether forever. If that happened where would we be today? Technology has come a long long way since then and Im grateful for DCS and all the other game developers for what enjoyment they bring us. I say stop griping and focus on having fun, with whatever games give you pleasure.

IF I ran my business like ED has I'd be living under a bridge over a year ago. You just don't string your clientele along milking them so hard without feeding them...

Speak for yourself, I and many many others adore this game and get 1000s of hours of entertainment out of it every year, year on year. It's no way near as bad as you make out.

Our community is growing everyday and DCS is getting better and better.

Cool story tho ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Well Flarpt has a valid point though in regards to the core software being not very efficient/optimized for current technologies (i.e. not making use of more cores etc etc) and I also tend to agree that by now its so patched up and bandaided that I can‘t see a way to get it de-tangled and streamlined without a complete or at least major rewrite.

Not seldom I get the impression that this alone is becoming more and more of a problem of it‘s own, as these patches seem to have the tendency to break other things, which then need patching in return, but don‘t get it because coding ressources are needed for money earning-new modules.

So the spiral continues.

Yes I know , Nick Grey‘s post about more 50% of staff working on the core...but then again it makes me wonder why so many bugs and issues seemingly languish for month and years despite being reported again and again.

Plus, some of the newly announced features (e.g. new weather,A.I.) will put even more computational load on the already inefficient hardware usage.

Maybe ED will cater more and more to the small crowd that can throw money at ultrapotent PC systems to compensate for the engine in order to enjoy MP or complex missions.

Thats ok , if they can make enough money that way, why shouldn’t they.

Don‘t get me wrong, I do enjoy flying in DCS a lot , but I‘m definitely worried about the direction it seems to take, in several ways actually.In the end, its ED‘s train set and they get to decide what to do with it

Regards,

Snappy

Edited by Snappy

@Flarpt

pls calm down. Matt and the whole Dev Team does really an amazing job.

We must be patience, there is a lot of to do. Never seen a product which

is comparable like DCS with that complexiblity, api and superior Graphics.

I am sure that they will increase the performance with vulcan and more

attached cpu cores. Keep in mind its not so easy to program the whole

threads and paralism in c++

>>DCS is not made with an average PC's hardware in mind.

If you want to fly a professional Sim than you must have the hardware for that.

Its my opinon.

Whine about the current state of DCS is the wrong way.

Hope they keep the good work up. I am really pleased that ED try's to give us

a Simulator like this

Greets,

Michael

Hi Lao Fei Mao

I agree, thank you.

It is my opinion that for the last few years the vast bulk of ED's entire efforts has been really ONLY towards payware profits and beauty advertising to rake in more $$, and I mean only. Patches have come out regularly, but nothing to write home about in ANY of them for over a year...

Little more than hotpatches here and there and very minor system or bug fixes... Not serious actual upgrades.. Nothing worth investing in anymore for me and apparently many others to be blunt.. I wasn't even going to gamble on the Christian 2 plane on sale not being yet another unfinished, and unoptomized and nearly unflyable Yak waste of money...

Honestly, the only real performance increases I have really seen in two years has been my own upgrading from a 1070ti to an RTX 2080. And this has been such a MINOR improvement as to be a total waste of money.

The attitude I get from ED and other diehard fans with super-PC rigs, is that if you want better performance then buy a better rig.... Uh, no, my sim rig handles VERY WELL EVERYTHING thrown at it today EXCEPT DCS...

* So it is DCS that needs to INVEST MORE of their $$$ into DCS, not little ole me☺.

So outdated and bogged down is DCS's core is that it literally is crushed to death under its own weight. DCS cannot really run as 'advertised' unless on an exorbitantly overpriced and overpowered super gaming PC.

DCS is ancient, un-optimized and runs so many extraneous and leaky plumbing fixtures as to be clogged at every union to the point where nothing flows or drains anywhere at the tap. DCS has become a Frankenstein monstrosity of archaic code whose sole purpose is literally ONLY to showcase what it can do on Youtube >IF< you have $6K++ invested into a PC rig.

DCS is not made with an average PC's hardware in mind. And by this I mean PC's that are capable of running DOOM or GT5 or ANY other modern graphically wondrous title very well.

Herein is where the fanboys assault me claiming that DCS core is all about deep and heavy flight dynamics, complicated systems and other weighty computation monsters... You know, the things that all PC's excel at.... >yawn<

No, because other modern 64 bit flight Sims can run things beautifully and smoothly, even with emphasis on flight dynamics & complex systems etc...

XPlane 11.5 is almost releasing Vulkan API as we speak and boasting of dramatic fps improvements... Yet MAYBE Ed might possible get around to it this year is all they will commit to after some 6 months++ of silence on it?

Too little too late. Ship sailed when this was the exact care level of ED this time last year..

It is ONLY DCS right now that has not been invested in by ED as far as updating it to modern multi-core PC's by utilizing modern tech like Vulkan.

The world moved on in 2018. Other Flight Sims released massive updates and improvements all year. Like XPlane's upcoming Vulkan patch.. DCS added payware all year. That's about it. My Yak still doesn't fly without stutters on ANY settings... And Nevada, middle East and Caucus are more stuttery than ever...

IF I ran my business like ED has I'd be living under a bridge over a year ago. You just don't string your clientele along milking them so hard without feeding them... Anyway, I am not giving ANY milk anymore, I am considering just moving on and most likely cutting my losses and regaining my HD space back for other Sim titles that do run well.

Perhaps one day I will see a Youtube video exclaiming that DCS is now Vulkan or under new management and actually modernized. But I am already well into my 50's so once again based on ED's performance over the last decade I am not going to be holding my breath for it.

Rante Concluded. For now☺

I also think the whole thing reads very, very well. There is a lot we can look forward to in 2020 and beyond. I am very excited about the implementation of the Vulkan API, I am VERY happy that the helicopter modules are moving forward and the new, free island map also looks like a treat.

2 other highlights I think are the planned improvements in weather and clouds and the finally long-awaited further development of the ATC. This should then be implemented even more realistically.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

FLARPT....I would like to know what other flight sims are running so smoothly and beautifully. It CERTAINLY isn't X-Plane. Their VULKAN version hasn't been released and according to Laminar Research, should only provide a 10% increase in performance. XP performance issues cause huge issues on the VATSIM network to a point where you will get automatically kicked if your FPS drop below 20 fps. P3D isn't any better performance-wise. DCS runs much smoother than both and I'm sure there are good reasons....I don't mean to knock XP or P3D but to say they run better than DCS......it's quite the opposite. What are high end PCs now will be low end in short time. No point in writing software for older machines....and I have an old machine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

;4173385']Speak for yourself, I and many many others adore this game and get 1000s of hours of entertainment out of it every year, year on year. It's no way near as bad as you make out.

Our community is growing everyday and DCS is getting better and better.

Cool story tho ;)

Agree with this right here! :thumbup:

If just wish there was some information about FC4 or support for FC3 aircraft now that MAC is officially a separate product... the Su-25 could really benefit from having an ability to adjust cluster-bomb presets (now that the modelling is designed around aircraft with complex systems) and we've been waiting for years for an overhaul of warhead effects modelling...

P.S. I find it amazing that my excitement around so many expansions and announced features could actually be dampened by this question... it makes me question my own judgment. I guess I just really like ground attack and Russian aircraft - it is weirdly the majority of the sim for me (in spite of owning several clickable high-detail modules).

Well, I have mixed feelings.

Yes DCS is the best combat flight sim out there. in fact the only one being worked on.

The frustrating part is the enormouse potential it has, and thats why we whine. Because even thow it is the best is far from perfect. I perfectly understand that being so complex it has bugs. Still, it could be a lot better.

I would pay 250 bucks for an updated engine that can port the modules I have.

Goals are good. ED/DCS having them is a good thing.

Even better that they share them with us.

Managing large complex projects that span South America, North America, Europe, Russia, China - goals are how we move forward and set targets, we don't always hit them.

Same for ED/DCS - glad they set goals, glad they share them with us, not holding them to anything. Pretty aggressive schedule they have there, glad to be part of what they can accomplish, and thankful to take advantage of it.

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

I sympathize with Flarpt. I love DCS as well and have many hours playing the game.... but I'm frustrated with the lack of progress on unfinished modules only to see more unfinished modules being rolled out. Count me as one who is not buying any more modules until there's more progress on the ones that are in perpetual "Beta".

Sorry DCS, just voicing my opinion.

Paco

I sympathize with Flarpt. I love DCS as well and have many hours playing the game.... but I'm frustrated with the lack of progress on unfinished modules only to see more unfinished modules being rolled out. Count me as one who is not buying any more modules until there's more progress on the ones that are in perpetual "Beta".

Agreed. The jets and maps are beautiful...But we've nothing to do in them. We need more campaigns, missions, dynamic campaigns. AS well as software optimisation/improvments

Well said. My thoughts exactly!

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

I don't agree much about the performance complaints. I run a PC I bought second hand for $1k about 3 years ago and its fine. Pretty similar performance to iracing and other games I play.

You also have to remember that many FPS games run on the same few engines as each other which means there is a lot more time and money that can go into those engines. FPS games have been done over and over where as DCS is breaking new ground and boundaries.

these patches seem to have the tendency to break other things, which then need patching in return

This is how software development works. Software is extremely complex and humans are by nature not very good at building it.

Spending 75% of your effort finding the last 5% of the bugs before release is not viable for dev companies hence why there is a beta release channel. Its accepted for near all non mission critical software that you know that bugs will be released accidentally and found by users.

Complaints about Vulkan taking a long time and no time lines given

Imagine a major metropolitan city decides to widen all of their sub way tracks. A massive undertaking that is to take years. Over such a long project goal posts inevitably move, large unexpected problems are discovered and need to be addressed, things are done once then need to be redone again and again as new lessons are learned and standards are redefined, important people leave the project and are replaced with people that take months to build up the same knowledge and capability. Big projects take a long time and projects done over a long time inevitably change substantially.

A very big % of large software projects fail and attaching a strict delivery date is often a contributing factor to that failure as towards the end quality is sacrificed for the expectation that doing so will increase output. Also the internet enables toxic people to spew toxic stuff and influence other people to their way of thinking. Providing timelines even when stated a thousand times that they are subject to change gives those toxic people more things to be toxic about.

DCS has been around 10 years probably with maybe a hundred people contributing to and changing the code base at any one time when you include all the 3rd parties. I think people that haven't worked in software don't realise just how massive and complex that project code bases can become.

People used to complain that DCS World 2 was taking forever but it came out eventually and it was a great upgrade. I'm sure ED will complete and release the changes as soon as they are able. Personally I wouldn't expect anything this year.

Edited by ignition22

Some people complain. It's sometimes good, because it means they care, they want things better and sooner. But other complain no matter what - it's just the type. But the truth is DCS is doing fine for years and only grows and getting better. Don't pretend like you know better how to make business or how software should be developed. You bought unfinished product - it was your money and your choice. You don't enjoy the journey - don't do it next time, please. Both DCS and VR is demanding so it's normal that it'll eat any PC hardware you put it against. It's not console game to guarantee you 60fps and graphic options are there for a reason. Now see my sig - yeah, it's cheap and I play 1080p still enjoying the sim.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Maybe ED will cater more and more to the small crowd that can throw money at ultrapotent PC systems to compensate for the engine in order to enjoy MP or complex missions.

Regards,

Snappy

I cant agree with this mate, I am running on a 7+ year old machine with a Rift and I am more than happy with the performance, even on multiplayer with 20+ aircraft flying. Sure I have a 2080 now but DCS was still OK with my 970 for the 6 months with the Rift before I upgraded to the 2080.

I am itching to upgrade as I used to build a new PC every 18 to 24 months, but my PC at the moment still plays everything I want to play, at good frame rates too.

GigabyteZ390, 9900K, RTX2080, 32 gig RAM,TM Warthog, Cessna Pro Pedals, Pico 4

Goals are good. ED/DCS having them is a good thing.

Even better that they share them with us.

Managing large complex projects that span South America, North America, Europe, Russia, China - goals are how we move forward and set targets, we don't always hit them.

Same for ED/DCS - glad they set goals, glad they share them with us, not holding them to anything. Pretty aggressive schedule they have there, glad to be part of what they can accomplish, and thankful to take advantage of it.

I am with you mate, I haven't even read what is coming out in 2020, I just start DCS and enjoy the game.

GigabyteZ390, 9900K, RTX2080, 32 gig RAM,TM Warthog, Cessna Pro Pedals, Pico 4

DCS World is now in the major corner since its release.

When the DCS World was released, Eagle Dynamics laid down foundation for the very complex Modern War simulator (that should have stay focusing < 1991 aircrafts, meaning F/A-18C Lot 10 / Block 23, and F-16C Block 25 or 30/32 where both have been from 1987!) and the major deal with DCS World was the idea of the "Modules". Instead having a "Flaming Cliffs" where you have one game and all the aircrafts comes in one game, and then add new aircrafts via upgrade packages like FC2 and FC3, ED changed to this current "DCS World and Modules".

And that is major major thing. No more yearly updates to game engine but constant updating. And constant developing. New modules to be released as the projects advances etc.

And what 2020 is going to be, is likely one of the most major development advancements for the DCS World, not to the modules.

Features like Air-to-Ground radar, weather, new Terrain Engine, new graphics engine, a new AI and Combined Arms that heavily leans to everything of that. New Real-Time Strategy elements, new functions to airfields etc etc.

None of that is a small thing even alone. And none of that is directly with any other module than Combined Arms. As even the A-G radar features are for all modules than just Hornet and Viper, it is opposite where that technology is used by modules, instead modules features that is used by DCS World.

So far the DCS World has been about single core performance and single CPU performance, limited by the CPU. And with new terrain and graphics engines there is possibility for big improvements.

DCS World as is works fine (25-30 FPS at minimum) with 10 years old computer, if it was top at the time. Meaning like computer with 4 cores and 8-16GB of RAM it does fine at FHD resolution. But I wouldn' take it anywhere near Virtual Reality with such. Where I would focus heavily only for 2-3 years old top model.

But DCS World is not for average players, it never be for flying. The only module that can even remotely attract average players is the Combined Arms module, depending how well ED can use it to turn DCS World as big scale modern RTS game, challenging games like Wargame, Unity of Command and other RTS games, tapping a huge gamerbase with RTS elements.

The 2020 is laying down the foundation for the next decade, and that is done in core elements.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I share the sentiments of many here in that I would like to see significant progress made on the actual DCS World platform itself. I know ED have been upfront is saying that half of the entire ED team is working on core features and that is great. The last module I purchased was the Viper and I don't see myself spending any further money on new modules (with the exception of new maps) until the core of DCS World is improved from its current state. 2020 does sound promising and with that I wait in anticipation to what ED will bring to the core DCS World.:)

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

I share the sentiments of many here in that I would like to see significant progress made on the actual DCS World platform itself. I know ED have been upfront is saying that half of the entire ED team is working on core features and that is great. The last module I purchased was the Viper and I don't see myself spending any further money on new modules (with the exception of new maps) until the core of DCS World is improved from its current state. 2020 does sound promising and with that I wait in anticipation to what ED will bring to the core DCS World.:)

1+

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

+1:thumbup:

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

The last module I purchased was the Viper and I don't see myself spending any further money on new modules (with the exception of new maps) until the core of DCS World is improved from its current state. 2020 does sound promising and with that I wait in anticipation to what ED will bring to the core DCS World.:)

Same. I've got a whole bunch of wonderful modules to play with. What I really need now is interesting things to do with those modules in an immersive and compelling environment.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S