New pilot animation for catapult launch

Eight Ball

Saluting with the left hand though? Isn't that the most disrespectful salute that you could ever do in military?

Saluting with the left hand is authorized if the right hand is engaged. In the case of being on Cat 1, a left handed salute is more easily seen by the Shooter who is to the pilot's left side. CV NATOPS does not specify how to salute (e.g. hand toward the shooter), so there is some leeway for interpretation.

Now whether this is done on a regular basis is up for debate. My sample size is limited and 20 years obsolete...

Is this in the current build? Have not come across this yet, but then again, I also have not checked my external (or the 'GoPro' view) with the SC during launch for that matter. Either way, if this is the current build, its not synced for MP and client side only, have seen my lead launch multiple times without seeing these animations.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm