F-14 A -1 manual

TheSkipjack95

• ED Team
Is the radar operation chapter included ? My copy of the NAVAIR manual had that part completely left out :music_whistling:

Best chapters about APG-71 radar and television set are not included.:doh:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Nice, lets get some time, anda read.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Not to thrilled about Avialogs. I had hoarded quite a few manuals before that site appeared and uploaded/shared a few to them before they were a pay site.

They collected the manuals from everyone and then went pay to download. I can see site maintenance but it should be 14.99 a year at most. Usually I focus on a different aircraft so all I need is 1 or 2 full manuals evey once and a while, not going to pay 14 dollars to get a few odds and ends. Subsim seems to do okay on subscriptions and it doesnt cost that much per year. (I could be wrong)

Thanks for the links, I have made such a mess of my hard drive storage I have no idea what I have for manuals these days, lol. Dam HD's are like messy closets I need to sort them out.

Edited by Chromius

• 2 weeks later...

It's a manual for a late F-14B variant anyway (manual is from 2001 IIRC) with the DFCS system. I don't really expect LN to model this variant (it has too many differences compared to the base F-14A they intend to do that it would warrant a separate module IMHO). I'd expect them to model the early F-14B (which was basically just an A with a different engine and RWR system only AFAIK).

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

It's a manual for a late F-14B variant anyway (manual is from 2001 IIRC) with the DFCS system. I don't really expect LN to model this variant (it has too many differences compared to the base F-14A they intend to do that it would warrant a separate module IMHO). I'd expect them to model the early F-14B (which was basically just an A with a different engine and RWR system only AFAIK).

F-14A is frist got DFCS。

later F-14A RWR same as F-14B:

I like F-14B have EGI and JDAM

• Like 1