MA_Goblin

Since the kickstarter wont yield any more money (I think) i hope that

RRG will make the aircraft anyway and put them up for sale as DCS does

with all other planes in the inventory.

$40 bucks per plane as all other planes will probably cover the development

or what do you think?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

With a fair ammount of flyable aircraft and since the WW2 theater is very popular I would say $30 a piece sounds more reasonable.

probably not on this level of detail...

they will know best what price for each module will grant their income, survival and more importantly exapansion...

but for me personally it feels that even 50$ or more were still reasonable for a high fidelity plane...

the only thing were i would stop to support and be a customer were, if they would go with a supscription model and a monthly/ or yearly fee to pay...

but thats not their approach so im glad

Yeah I wouldnt mind paying extra for premium quality, the thought behind my previous post was that given that there would be more demand maybe the price would come down a little but frankly I dont care.As you, the only thing that would literally put me off would be a subsription based model.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In which case, what about the B-17?

A single engine fighter with a cockpit is $40-50

A Four engine bomber with cockpit, Navigator, Bomb Aimer, Multiple gun positions.... $120? More?

Now realistically, that seems like a huge amount, but which would be better? A fighter, bomber or English Coast?

Cheers, MP

Take a look at Star Citizen, a ship plus game access can be $100 and up easily so $100 for the B17 I'd say is a fair price since it is more complex than the fake spaceships in SC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Take a look at Star Citizen, a ship plus game access can be $100 and up easily so $100 for the B17 I'd say is a fair price since it is more complex than the fake spaceships in SC.

I wouldn't kid yourself because what they're designing at Star Citizen is nothing simple and they've got a lot of ship modules over the $100 range. The problem with DCS WWII was the marketing of the simulation and what your getting for your pledge. If they hadn't made it confusing or offered 3 free planes a whole lot more people would of been pledging at least with the $40 mark. SC hasn't raised near 21M so far by poor marketing and what 2M in the last month alone for a game that won't come out for 2 more years. If you got something great you don't have to give it away and that's where DCS WWII messed up.

I agree fully with that. I backed SC the very first month and I'm looking fwd to it and I didn't mean that they wouldn't make complex models but rather that the data of the models are fictional and thus a lot easier since they make it up as they go if you get what I mean.

Here they have to find the historical data and program it to follow those as well as modelling to historical drawings that will be hard to find and cost money to acquire.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A talk about sales and the sim isn't even yet released... :doh:

Let the project mature. Then, should we let them talk about price tag.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.