[DCS BUG] RIO seat is trembling when on AC

FZG_Immel

Hi. No, the pilot wasn't experiencing this. We spawned a new jet at Al Minhad and the issue doesn't occur, so for sure it seems it's carrier specific. On the carrier the judder was evident regardless of which direction the jet was oriented on the deck.

Thought you meant something different than what's shown in epoch's vid. I noticed that once you switch over to the back seat in SP and Iceman takes over, he keeps walking the throttle all day and this makes the whole cockpit rock back and forth continuously which makes it a bit hard to press things sometimes. But this is Iceman not keeping the throttle at one point, probably he tries to hold the speed, but his throttle movements don't get finer over time. Reminds me of the autothrottle in the Viggen when landing which behaves very similar and makes it kinda useless (the AoA going up and down all the time by several degrees)

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

No it's happening to me in multiplayer, when I was flying my RIO mentioned it on the carrier. When we swapped he was rock steady and my camera was jiggling slightly. Aircraft seemed to slide a bit more when in the RIO seat

No it's happening to me in multiplayer, when I was flying my RIO mentioned it on the carrier. When we swapped he was rock steady and my camera was jiggling slightly. Aircraft seemed to slide a bit more when in the RIO seat

It's present in multi and single player.

Also I noticed that it only seems to occur after the engines have started. Cold and dark seems fine.

Not just the RIO pit it's the whole aircraft. Not sure if this is present in any other module but the F-14 slides and bounces on the carrier especially when the carrier turns. It makes setting navigation impossible and the only option is to take off from the ground.