DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

Thx, I'm not currently using any microphone. I just wanted to listen, but it might be the problem.... But thx anyway.
Sorry at the minute you have to have a mic plugged in for it to work. I'll try to change this for the next update as I forgot in this one.... Also it was already quite big! :)
SRS is a piece of art, big ups for your work Ciribob! The lastest audio improvements are outstanding.
Thanks! The new radio effect is 90% or more Cougars work from DCS NL - I just implemented it :) all praise to him !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

The installer won't run. Any suggestions?

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: Installer.exe

Problem Signature 02: 1.5.0.0

Problem Signature 03: 5ac919f7

Problem Signature 04: UIAutomationTypes

Problem Signature 05: 4.7.2563.0

Problem Signature 06: 5a33588a

Problem Signature 07: 6a

Problem Signature 08: 0

Problem Signature 09: System.BadImageFormatException

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 244e

Additional Information 2: 244e0afe07cf09d352559d909cebe36b

Additional Information 3: 61ab

Additional Information 4: 61abcd2322b29ce981a2b25004fefa78

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flight Box: ASUS P8P67 DELUXE, i7-2700K @ 4.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, Kingston 96GB SSD, EVGA GTX-570 HD 2560MB, Sony KDL-32BX420 32", 2 x Lilliput UM-70, Win7 Pro 64, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

The installer won't run. Any suggestions?

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01:Installer.exe

Problem Signature 02:1.5.0.0

Problem Signature 03:5ac919f7

Problem Signature 04:UIAutomationTypes

Problem Signature 05:4.7.2563.0

Problem Signature 06:5a33588a

Problem Signature 07:6a

Problem Signature 08:0

Problem Signature 09:System.BadImageFormatException

OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID:1033

Additional Information 1:244e

Additional Information 2:244e0afe07cf09d352559d909cebe36b

Additional Information 3:61ab

Additional Information 4:61abcd2322b29ce981a2b25004fefa78

Make sure you've extracted everything from the zip to a folder, and then run the installer. After that, repair and / or update .net. there is a .net repair tool if you Google about :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I freaking love SRS, so i donated!

It adds so much immersion and realism, really really cool. Thanks so much.

cheers :thumbup:

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

I freaking love SRS, so i donated!

It adds so much immersion and realism, really really cool. Thanks so much.

cheers

Thank you! Glad you like it :)

Ciribob,

Had some trouble with DCS and I had to delete my \Saved games folder so that DCS could build a new one. I reinstalled SRS and it won't launch now. any suggestions? Thanks for such an awesome program!

edit: I've run the installer and I'm trying to launch the program as admin.

Edited by Stache
update

——————

i7 7820x 4.3ghz

Asus tuf x299 mk 2

32gig G.skill 3200mhz ram

500gig ssd OS

2x 1tb ssd raid 0

GeForce GTX 1080

HTC Vive

One should be the server and the other the client.

The server must have open 5002 and 5003 ports both on UDP and TCP. Then open the client and the server. In the client Window he must join to himself typing 127.0.0.1.

The client only need to use the client window, typing the server public IP.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

You must use 127.0.0.1 to connect yourself to your own SR server. The server must run both, SR server and SR client using 127.0.0.1 in your SR client.

Your friend must use your public IP in the SR client only. Just type in the browser my IP and you will know the adress for him to type.

Remember to open 5002 - 5003 in the router to be able to host SR server.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

You can always connect yourself, the problem if you dont open the ports is for your friends, clients. They will not be able to connect to your server without opened ports.

If they are able to connect maybe is because you already have a router with all ports open with a DMZ. I'm guessing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you want take a look at this link on my Virtual Squad, in spanish.

Maybe you will find it interesting.

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1572

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If it helps, I found that in the a10c the vhf and fm radios only work when full AC power is on, but the UHF works just with the inverter. But the actual radios in game work as soon as the inverter converts some of the dc into ac current.

Note: I'm still on 1.4.8.0

Up to and including this version, SRS in the A-10C requires...

for UHF radio: Battery + Inverter On

for VHF radios: Battery + Inverter On + any of APU+APU Gen or Ground Power or Left/Right Engine plus Generator.

Exactly as it should be, to the best of my knowledge.

Not sure I understand what exactly your problem description is, though.

Not for me.

With Battery + Inverter ON i have only the UHF radio available and working. Both VHF AM and VHF FM radios are OFF. NO energy. Is very easy to check in the Simple Radio box that only UHF has a frequency, and the other two are displaying 0.0000.

With Battery + Inverter ON + APU ON + APU Gen i have all three radios working. All radios are displaying frequencies on the Simple Radio Box.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If what you say is true, then its the a10c that has the bug since without srs all 3 radios work just with inverter...

Cannot confirm. In OpenBeta Hotfix 5 (same as the current release, I think) Tower only responds on UHF. The radio menus also don't change at all when transmitting "Request start-up" on either of the VHF radios with only Battery and Inverter.

AFAICT this doesn't apply to SRS, it would probably make sense to follow it up in the A-10C part of the forum. But so far, DCS and SRS seem to work perfectly fine to me.

Then should be an ATC problem maybe?

Because Simple Radio Box confirms both VHF radios are off without APU.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS and SRS work perfectly fine for me too, the thing is that they dont work the same way separately.

I tried yesterday and spoke to the tower (yes they replied back) on VHF with just battery + INV ON.

I will check again and see if Im not crazy and wrong.

Maybe you have "Easy Comms" active, or they are enforced in the Mission/on the Server?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

On any module radio issue - SRS generally just pulls the radio state straight from DCS - So if you're getting a frequency or not, it's how the aircraft has been modled in DCS :)

After using this for a couple of days, I have to say: this app is a must for every player in the world.

DCS should come with this preinstalled!

Glad you like it! Means a lot :)

You only found it now piston!? Better late then never!

And you are right, its greatest and should come with DCS by default. I think I even posted on the very first page of this thread lol. Keep up the good work Ciribob.

Edit: With the amount of updates (not complaining) it would be cool with some kind of auto-updater though.

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Not been playing DCS for a couple of weeks now, so I might have missed this if reported before:

Tonight in MP on 104th Dedi in the UH-1, the VHF AM ARQ-134 was bugged in that the radio volume stayed at 0% in SRS no matter what the cockpit volume knob was turned to.

Thus ATC and Air-to-Ground-Tactical frequencies for this server were unusable.

DCS OB 2.5.1.16543

SRS v1.5.0.0

Reporting this here first and in case Ciribob can rule out any SRS problem, we (= he :music_whistling: ) might report it as a Huey-Bug later...

Edited by Shadoga

I believe you have to update to the latest version ?

Ciribob did couple of audio related changes with the latest releases.

I believe SR 1.5 didn't have them.

Might be wrong, but worth updating

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

1.5.0.0 is the latest release, isn't it?!
It is :)

I'd test again tonight, I've not changed that in a long time and seemed to work yesterday. Are you sure you were changing the right radio and setting? :)