Exit your plane

Basilem84

Hi everybody,

I was just checking the screenshots on ED website and I saw this picture :

Screen_161108_214828.jpg

The question is how did you took it ? we clearly see the pilot shadow and nobody in the cockpit. Is there a way to exit the cockpit and walk around ?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Boomer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BOOMerCH - virtual Swiss Air Force pilot and real Swiss Air Force soldier

Or ejected from a another aircraft and then walked to next to this?

Thanks for your feedback

I also thought about that but how come there is no pilots in the seats ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The AI pilots get out and stand about there on the tarmac beside their plane in NTTR when I use Huey in "Free Flight" on NTTR Map.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Thanks for all your answers. Yes you are probably right. Uncontrolled or AI after landing.

That said, I would love to have the option to exit the cockpit without bailing and walk around and maybe go to another aircraft and hop in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for all your answers. Yes you are probably right. Uncontrolled or AI after landing.

That said, I would love to have the option to exit the cockpit without bailing and walk around and maybe go to another aircraft and hop in.

I like the idea. It will be really nice to get in or out from the plane

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

The other way is after you crash and die you can move the POV camera around with the mouse and move around map. The curious thing is the shadow.

BTW the shot looks nice the way the sunlight and shadows work together.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Yes Shadows are very realistic on this shot and I love DCS for the realism of physics and the smoothness compared to other sims.

I always dreamed about a flight sim where you can jump out of your plane and move freely on the airport and further. If you know Star Citizen the animation of getting in and out a ship is just awesome. Maybe they could work on something like this but as a first step it could also just be a teleportation directly on the tarmac. I would be already more than happy. They already have the possibility to control the pilot model outside the aircraft after bailing so I'm sure they can do the same with a reusable aircraft after getting out.

Edited by Basilem84

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AI aircraft when they land after they park the crew will exit the aircraft...all DCS airplanes do this for many years even on Caucasus map. Some even chock their wheels and put up remove before flight tags, it varies between model of airplane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]