ED Forums - View Single Post - [CHECKING] Startup Training Mission - Will Never Start Engine!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 02:54 PM   #3
imacken
Veteran

With all due respect, that's not really the point.
If modules are being sold, then there is a responsibility to ensure that the contents included work.
I regularly revisit modules and training missions just to see if there is something I am missing, and I would say that most stand up to all the changes that have been made over the years, and often they are updated.
In this case, there is an easy fix for something that is likely to confuse the novice.
In fact, both the manual and Chuck's Guide are both wrong as well on this.
I think it's that both the battery and generator breakers are assumed to be already set, and this can be seen in the photos in both documents. Now, I don't know if the default position on these has changed, but I'm pretty sure this is an easy fix if there was any willing to maintain the module.
Intel i7 8700K 5.0GHz · Palit RTX 2080 Ti OC Gaming Pro · ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F · Acer 4K 32" XB321HK · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · HOTAS Warthog · ThrustMaster TPR Pedals · TrackIR5 · TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick · Valve Index
imacken is offline   Reply With Quote