Error in Monitor setup

Otrman

I have 3 monitors but have been running DCS on the Center monitor. I went into options and decided to choose 3 monitors. Now the DCS only shows up on the center screen and then only partially. I cannot get to the options tab to change it back to 1 monitor.

How can I fix this as I am grounded.

Help!

Otrman

Maingear Water Cooled w/Intel 9, 8 Cores, 5.00 Auto Turbo, 32 GB Memory, 2 1TB SSD Drives, NVIDIA 2080ti, 3 4K G-Sync Acer 32" Monitors and 1 27" Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha w/X52 Throttle

Screen Shot For my Post

Here is a screen shot of what my center screen looks like.

Pic.thumb.jpg.b773ac45f8b8c7da60e18ac8bb9eef1c.jpg

Maingear Water Cooled w/Intel 9, 8 Cores, 5.00 Auto Turbo, 32 GB Memory, 2 1TB SSD Drives, NVIDIA 2080ti, 3 4K G-Sync Acer 32" Monitors and 1 27" Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha w/X52 Throttle

Find /saved games/dcs/config/options.lua and change the width to sum of your 3 monitors pixels horizontal. I'm not sure if that will work as expected.

If you want to go default just delete the file.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=60815

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Thank you for your reply. I finally figured out that found the Config file in Saved Games folder and changed the setting ["multiMonitorSetup"] = "1camera"

That put the entire scene in the center monitor.

In terms of using all of the monitors, I am currently using x-plane 11 and my 3 monitor set up allows me almost 180 degrees of of view which gives me what is in front as well as the left and right view. I did this in x-plane as my learning was to fly the Cessna 172 on VFR and I could spot an airport off to the right or left and make and landing and take off again. I then used the Cirrus to do the same - only faster. I am now trying to master the F18 on both x-plane 11 and DCS and am still struggling to make a carrier landing on either one.

Thanks,

Otrman AKA Henry