INS Align mid Pause or Not Initiating

Wallace_Actual

I think it stops aligning if you disable the parking brake (squadmate said this happens)

if it stops aligning how can you start it again? I've tried to resetting the parking break and the knob and it does not seem to work.

Jep, parking brake pauses it - and if someone has a way of restarting it please let me know. Did not found a way other then Shift-R.

I think it stops aligning if you disable the parking brake (squadmate said this happens)

Confirmed.

Jep, parking brake pauses it - and if someone has a way of restarting it please let me know. Did not found a way other then Shift-R.

Same here. Unable to restart or continue it.

Saitek X52 | 4770k@4.3GHz | MSI 1080GTX Armor OC | TrackIR 5

Indeed, when releasing the parking breaks it is not possible to proceed with the INS alignment. The only way is to respawn in a new slot

BUT, I noticed that INS alignment is not required in the current module version since it is not impacting the systems navigation. Can you confirm it?

Indeed, when releasing the parking breaks it is not possible to proceed with the INS alignment. The only way is to respawn in a new slot

BUT, I noticed that INS alignment is not required in the current module version since it is not impacting the systems navigation. Can you confirm it?

No the navigation but - unknown if coincidence or not - some weird weapons deployment problems with A/G that where gone with correct alignment.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...