The F-35 Thread

Groove

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 5 seconds of listening to Sprey, I stop listening to what he was saying and started to count "you know" after 11 I lost interest on that as well. I wish they stop bringing Sprey on interview, his knowledge and opinions are meaningless and outdated. He never designed any aircraft, he helped write the requirement for the A-10 and in most account I have read, he had little to do with the requirements for the F-15 and F-16 set by Col Boyd and the "Fighter Mafia". Dr William M Curtis III was the Chief of Aero & Diirector of Engineering for the A-10. Harry Hillaker was chief designer for the F-16 AFAIK. I would have love to hear the Col. Berke interview without Sprey in it.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

i tried three times to listen to it but i never got through the first minute of sprey humming and hawwing. just not worth my time, nor anyone's.

Oh, it's worth your time to listen to Col Berke blow him out of the water once and for all. If you enjoy watching people club baby seals to a gruesome death. Which euphemistically is what Sprey deserves.

Part II in particular is revealing.

For those who desire to hear Berke talk about the capabilities of the F35, here you go-

This is what the armchair fighter pilots will never get, including Sprey.

Edited by Victory205

Viewpoints are my own.

• 3 weeks later...

not new by any means but still my favorite vapor shot, from le bourget. the vortices are so intense they look like they're boiling.

F-35 looks like a fat pig in that photo haha. Did the photo get resize weirdly or it looks like that?

Edited by garrya

i think it's the angle coupled with the sheer distance from the camera, there's almost no foreshortening going on so it looks a little strange compared to what we're used to seeing.

I search le bourget and found this photo looks so much better, smooth vortex and sleek looking body

F-35_vortex.png

Edited by garrya

• 3 weeks later...