where is my f-14??????

LarryI

Are you on the Beta version?

yes, I actually just updated 2.5 but not showing up. I do see that I need to put in a serial number that I got in a email that I deleted, is there a way I can get that serial number again, I already put a support ticket in to the heatblur web site.

Edited by LarryI

I have the same issue as LarryI.

I purchased on the 1st prepaid order day awhile ago and it is not showing up in my selections to install.

I did update the Open Beta and do see the F-14 icon but it is setup like it is ready to buy.

I also do not see it in the profile list of all my addons.

It's a shame. My download speed around 150KB/s. I almost got it downloaded, had no patience and canceleld it because I thought I can speed things up. Now I am sitting here with 110 MB downloaded out of only 435MB Only for the launcher... Anyone got the same issue with the download speed? I feel like I wont make it until midnight :(

sent an email to the heatblur support still no response, I might be a little impatient but seems like day 1 release you would think they would be on it, but then again maybe i'm just a little to impatient and they are on it and just haven't got to me yet.

I always update by going to Windows Start then the Apps(or Programs if you are still on Win 7) Then go to the yellow Eagle Dynamics Folder and look for "Updater DCS World Openbeta". Run that and it should update. The "Updater DCS World Openbeta" is completely different from the "DCS_updater.exe" so don't confuse those two.

And that's how I downloaded the 14 today.

Edited by walleye62

sent an email to the heatblur support still no response, I might be a little impatient but seems like day 1 release you would think they would be on it, but then again maybe i'm just a little to impatient and they are on it and just haven't got to me yet.

Hi LarryI,

Sorry about the delay. The team is working on answering all emails as quickly as possible but due to the sheer number of requests it may take a while to get to yours.

Thank you for your patience.

It's a shame. My download speed around 150KB/s. I almost got it downloaded, had no patience and canceleld it because I thought I can speed things up. Now I am sitting here with 110 MB downloaded out of only 435MB Only for the launcher... Anyone got the same issue with the download speed? I feel like I wont make it until midnight :(

I have a FTTC connection that usually lets me download @ 10 MegaBytes/second on average with peaks up to 14 MB/sec.

I'm upgrading from Stable Version to OpenBeta to get the F14 and the current download speed ranges from 100 to 250 KiloBytes/sec.

Planes: FC3, Spitfire, Harrier, F-14, F-18, MiG-21, Edge 540 - Helicopters: UH-1H, Mi-8 - Environments: Persian Gulf, Supercarrier

PC specs in the spoiler

I run DCS 2.7 using:

MasterWatt 550 semi-fanless and semi-modular, core i7-3770 (4 cores @ 3.8 GHz) with 8 GB DDR3, GTX1050 Ti (768 cores @ 1.8 GHz) with 4 GB GDDR5, 5.1 sound card, 240 GB SSD, Windows 8.1T.16000M FCS Flight Pack (i. e. stick+throttle+rudder pedals), opentrack head trakcer

I have a FTTC connection that usually lets me download @ 10 MegaBytes/second on average with peaks up to 14 MB/sec.

I'm upgrading from Stable Version to OpenBeta to get the F14 and the current download speed ranges from 100 to 250 KiloBytes/sec.

You're still doing better than most. I've got great internet, and I've been downloading JUST the F-14 for about 4 hours now. Good thing is, this day at home hasn't gone completely to waste. I've spent my time getting a bunch of stuff done around the house.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good thing is, this day at home hasn't gone completely to waste. I've spent my time getting a bunch of stuff done around the house.

Ahah, that's the spirit!

Actually, I was just downloading the installer at that low speed and now I've just downloaded the update much faster.

Mmmh, I don't know whether I'll start the download of the F14 today if it'll take that much.

Planes: FC3, Spitfire, Harrier, F-14, F-18, MiG-21, Edge 540 - Helicopters: UH-1H, Mi-8 - Environments: Persian Gulf, Supercarrier

PC specs in the spoiler

I run DCS 2.7 using:

MasterWatt 550 semi-fanless and semi-modular, core i7-3770 (4 cores @ 3.8 GHz) with 8 GB DDR3, GTX1050 Ti (768 cores @ 1.8 GHz) with 4 GB GDDR5, 5.1 sound card, 240 GB SSD, Windows 8.1T.16000M FCS Flight Pack (i. e. stick+throttle+rudder pedals), opentrack head trakcer

bought the f-14 on the first prepay day but will not show up in the module manager, do I have to do something different????

So, if you bought it from HB, you should have received a coupon code. If you haven't already, go HERE and enter your code. That should give you the ED activation that you need.

Then, head into the game (after the BETA BRANCH has been updated), and click on modules, you should see your F-14 ready to install. 2GB later and some installation time, you'll be up and running.

I hope that helps.

Hi LarryI,

Sorry about the delay. The team is working on answering all emails as quickly as possible but due to the sheer number of requests it may take a while to get to yours.

Thank you for your patience.

Understood, Thank you for the response

So, if you bought it from HB, you should have received a coupon code. If you haven't already, go HERE and enter your code. That should give you the ED activation that you need.

Then, head into the game (after the BETA BRANCH has been updated), and click on modules, you should see your F-14 ready to install. 2GB later and some installation time, you'll be up and running.

I hope that helps.

I don’t know when this Coupon code was sent but if it was over a month ago I mass deleted about 5000 emails and I have nothing with any codes from anywhere now, I know, stupid me for not saving the email but I forgot.

Do you have to download all the aircraft you have "again" when you install the beta version? I have the release version but don't really want to download 1 TB of aircraft again... took me near 4 days to do that for release version. Can I just copy paste the aircraft folder files and paste them to the beta file?

Same problem as everyone else here also. Bought it on day one, got email with code. put it in redeem coupon area on dcs and it took it but it never registered on my account anywhere. Tried putting it in again and says coupon already used. Anyone got any ideas what is going on?

Asus Prime 390A, Intel I7-8700k@4.8ghz, 32g ram, Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2070, Track IR5, SSD(DCS dedicated), HDD for Win 10. TM Warthog 78051 Track IR5 Thrustmaster pedels