A New Beginning

• ED Team

I think I may have a nervous breakdown with all this recent news, still trying to process it all :)

Great news to have some UK aircraft evolving into DCS

outstanding !

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm having heart palpitations. This is the best news.

Might a Tornado Gr x be in the works?

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

• ED Team
Well the original plan for VEAO was to have a Tornado GR4 and a Harrier GR7 as well as the Hawk and Typhoon.

But we are a long way off thinking about those yet.

:thumbup: if you did all my dreams would have come true ( but dont tell the wife lol )

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Tornado GR4 please. :)

Nate

What I can't tempt you Nate :music_whistling:

ScreenShot_107.jpg

Disclaimer - this was a very very early test in LockOn FC2 and in no way means we are developing a Harrier for DCS (although it would be great lol)

Well the original plan for VEAO was to have a Tornado GR4 and a Harrier GR7 as well as the Hawk and Typhoon.

But we are a long way off thinking about those yet.

One can rarely improve on an original plan :pilotfly:

However, I'll be patient. (& hopeful!).

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

I fully agree with you there Teapot (awesome name btw).

Oh to have VTOL with vector control in DCS...now that's the dreams of Charlie in the chocolate factory.

Ooops I better not call my team Umpa-lumpas

Thanks!

Umpa-lumpas :megalol:

First, Thx a lot! VEAVO and good luck! :)

Will it be with DCS Standard?

Because, that's what is DCS, the hardcore realism and depth in every system.

DCS Black Shark made with help from the real aircraft manufacturer, DCS A-10C came from a real simulator for pilots.

I really hope your products will be at DCS standards, that's why we are all here.

Thx

Good work.

If you guys get 2-seat MP going for the HAWK, I'm looking forward to using it for its intended purpose in the squadron :D

Exactly! We totally need a trainer, and although I'd really like the T-38 since it has afterburner and can fly at Mach 1.2, having the Hawk would be an excellent addon as a trainer for the DCS F-18 and Iris' F-14D just like real world.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Well, I gotta say, if Eagle Dynamics wasn't sure to produce more contemporaries, we now have an answer. Pretty neat market strategy there, ED. Just don't give us a limp under-functional cockpit. We are sure you'll do just your best, but to be re-assured.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

First, Thx a lot! VEAVO and good luck! :)

Will it be with DCS Standard?

I really hope your products will be at DCS standards, that's why we are all here.

All of our prducts will be to DCS standard, hence why DCS: Hawk and DCS: Eurofighter Typhoon

Hope don't be another fighterops, we don't want to be area51 number .

I gave up that subscription a couple of years ago. Plus we won't charge you for any sneak peak screenies. This is our hobby as much as yours.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhh!!!!!!!!!!

*faint*

*drool*

*keyboard kaput*

With all these fainters, I better up my public liability insurance haha

Disclaimer: VEAO will not be held responsible for any damage to computerised equipment due to people fainting onto their keyboards and knocking their cup full of coffee all over their PC or joystick.

• Like 1