Lock On Modern Air Combat Leagues/Ladders

Bearitall

bannerqif.jpg

Hello All;

I am announcing the start up of Lock On Modern Air Combat Ladders.

Here Squadrons can sign up and challenge other Squadrons and show who is the best of the best..become the " Top Gun " Squadron.

Please sign up in the forums at Team Combat League to post what you feel the rules should be, and so forth we appreciate any input in these area's hope to create a fantastic Air to Air Combat Competitions

And if all goes well we could also create a League Competitions for different senerio's

Right Now is a Air to Air Combat Ladder 2 v 2

It will start just as soon as Ten Squadron's start joining up, so come on Squadron's.

I know the idea of Air to Air Combat, against a player rather than an AI pilot is more exciting than ever and too just think, your Squadron's name know as the " Top Gun " of pilots out there in the World..

We now support for the following Flight Sims:

Falcon4 Allied Forces

IL-2

Lock On(soon to be updated to FC patch 2)

And now hoping to add Microsoft FSX Red Bull Air Racing

Well at Team Combat League's forum we have posted our Beta Rules, which can be altered to more suit game play.

Also we have added a poll to see what other types of Ladder Competitions members would like to see

Please drop by and would love to see your opinion's

Best of Luck to all

Hope to see you there

Team Combat League

www.teamcombatleague.com

Check Your Six:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Edited by Bearitall

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion:

Guns Only

1 vs 1

2 vs 2

BVR Team vs Team

(2 vs 2)

4 vs 4

6 vs 6 EDIT:

and setup a kind of ROE (Rules of Engagement)

Finally somethingґs going on here .. GREAT !! :thumbup: Tracks must be saved etc etc... i am even willing to help you out with that ..so great that is.

Hopefully this will motivate alot Pilots out there to come out of there holes no matter if they want to win or fear to loose..... thatґs great idea isnґt it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just a question

Lo-MAC N/A 2 v 2 AA Combat Well we will go with these beta rules for now.

1) Each team will field (2)pilots.

6) Ladder is currently as Stock Weaponґs and Lock On ver 1.02 unless other wise determine to switch to Flaming Cliffs( Teams can use Flaming Cliffs if both agree ) but map senerioґs must be same as posted

Does the last rule mean, that Flaming Cliffs is not binding? Itґs a pity. I think that Flaming Cliffs should be standard and I think that our squadron like most squadrons do not want to go a step back.

Just a question

Lo-MAC N/A 2 v 2 AA Combat Well we will go with these beta rules for now.

6) Ladder is currently as Stock Weaponґs and Lock On ver 1.02 unless other wise determine to switch to Flaming Cliffs( Teams can use Flaming Cliffs if both agree ) but map senerioґs must be same as posted

Does the last rule mean, that Flaming Cliffs is not binding? Itґs a pity. I think that Flaming Cliffs should be standard and I think that our squadron like most squadrons do not want to go a step back.

Rule 6 is not binding if both teams agree, only reason for now of Ver 1.02 and Lock On only is this is just starting so we want to get it right. But any help in helping get this up and Air Bourne will be greatly appreciated.

Also, Admin's will be Called " Air Marshall's "

Those wanting to help more in any manor please Contact either myself or Hot Shot at Team Combat League thru the forums, or myself here..

:pilotfly:

Input is good

Good Idea was thinking about something in those matters, Like RvE=AS pointed out

BVR should be done.

4vs4

6vs6

My point is that 2vs2 don't represent the hole team,

Yes, I also believe that at least 4 vs 4 or the 6 vs 6 format is a better one, but for now its is 2 vs 2 unless enough interest makes us change the format, and I'd be willing to do so immediately.

This can only happen with the great support of the community.

:thumbup:

Check Your Six

This can be done!!

Too bad this site is not only for Lockon or combat sim or something more special..It doesn't give a good value to fight on this league really unless something more special is done to attract more simmers than FPS Gamers.

If the interest is there, this site can become a Lock On/Flaming Cliffs specific site. It does appear that the other Competitions have not drawn the interest as the Lock On Community has thus far, we have dropped the BF2 series and most probably be dropping the COD4 Series..I do believe we will be going Strickly with the Lock On Series only.

Thank you for this excellent insite..

Check Your Six

:joystick:

Consider it done, now

Too bad this site is not only for Lockon or combat sim or something more special..It doesn't give a good value to fight on this league really unless something more special is done to attract more simmers than FPS Gamers.

Well, we've made a quick decision and dedicated " Team Combat League " for Lock On/Flaming Cliffs and simms format. Still will have to make some adjustments to site but its a done deal..

Also I've added two new Ladders " 4 vs 4 & 6 vs 6 " formats..

So far we now have 7 teams signed up and welcome to all the new teams..

:pilotfly::joystick:

"Now I know why my guns go crazy. My Toe-break was assigned to fire them..." - Squad m8 in Falcon :)

dude how the **** could i know that if i plug my simped peddals in, that the toe-breaks (pressure sensors) are unknown automatically assigned as button "fire gun" in the background.. :music_whistling::megalol:

u fly ...and suddenly from nowhere gunpod starts glowing :doh: huh ...?? wtf hehe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello;

Well we will go with these beta rules for now.

2) Map senerio's will be posted for as for weather condition's of game play

3) No attacking AirField or Straffing/nor attacking Jets while in Landing mode,this is considered as Airfield position!

4) If for an reason a match is disputed, match tracks(orginal tracks,non-edited) are to be submitted.

5) All matches are to be record in case of dispute, failure to comply will result of forfeit of match

6) Ladder is currently as Stock Weapon's and Lock On ver 1.02 unless other wise determine to switch to Flaming Cliffs( Teams can use Flaming Cliffs if both agree ) but map senerio's must be same as posted

Please post what you would like added or changed to these Beta Rule's

Bearitall

------------

So this is only a dogfight league right ?

dude how the **** could i know that if i plug my simped peddals in, that the toe-breaks (pressure sensors) are unknown automatically assigned as button "fire gun" in the background.. :music_whistling::megalol:

u fly ...and suddenly from nowhere gunpod starts glowing :doh: huh ...?? wtf hehe

Sabotage?... The masons for sure..

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

6) Ladder is currently as Stock Weapon's and Lock On ver 1.02 unless other wise determine to switch to Flaming Cliffs( Teams can use Flaming Cliffs if both agree ) but map senerio's must be same as posted

Bearitall

I don't think an open version league is gonna work you need to decide whether its 1.02 or 1.12, or make seperate leagues.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Well We only just begun

Hello;

Well we will go with these beta rules for now.

2) Map senerio's will be posted for as for weather condition's of game play

3) No attacking AirField or Straffing/nor attacking Jets while in Landing mode,this is considered as Airfield position!

4) If for an reason a match is disputed, match tracks(orginal tracks,non-edited) are to be submitted.

5) All matches are to be record in case of dispute, failure to comply will result of forfeit of match

Bearitall

------------

So this is only a dogfight league right ?

Well we only just started so other venue's of the game, can or could be added down the road..always open to suggestion for new competitions

Excellent Idea

I don't think an open version league is gonna work you need to decide whether its 1.02 or 1.12, or make seperate leagues.

Wel we can always make League/Ladders for both Lock On ver 1.02 and for Flaming Cliffs 1.12

Lock On 2 vs 2 ; 4 vs 4 ; 6 vs 6 Ladders

and

flaming Cliffs 4 vs 4 ; 6 vs 6 Ladders

This is also an excellent idea..the only reason for the version 1.02 the League/Ladder is just starting and we want to get it right for it too continue..also had found a lot of virtual pilots still had version 1.02

But for the more Senior pilots yes we can make a Flaming Cliffs Ladders

Thank you for your interest

Two Ladder Events for LOMAC

Wel we can always make League/Ladders for both Lock On ver 1.02 and for Flaming Cliffs 1.12

Lock On 2 vs 2 ; 4 vs 4 ; 6 vs 6 Ladders

and

flaming Cliffs 4 vs 4 ; 6 vs 6 Ladders

This is also an excellent idea..the only reason for the version 1.02 the League/Ladder is just starting and we want to get it right for it too continue..also had found a lot of virtual pilots still had version 1.02

But for the more Senior pilots yes we can make a Flaming Cliffs Ladders

Thank you for your interest

Well with the current interest, I have just now adjusted the Ladders to include:

Ladders for Lock On version 1.02

Ladders for Flaming Cliffs version 1.12

Good luck to all Squadron Units

RE: League/Ladders Competitions

Hello;

Well, its seems that teams are not quite sure of whether they can be in a competitive level due to the amount of teams that have signed up. I know we are swamped with all kinds of multi-player games, but all in all this game/sim (Lock On) is by far the best. As for Air to Air Combat, I think this is much better, reason's is that you as a virtual pilot have to out think your opponent in order to be successful. Not the same as in let's say " Battlefield 2 or Call of Duty 4 "..I know can't compare the two different games to each other but being a BF2 player I now remember why I bought Lock On. The excellent detail of the jet, senerio's of combat..and the whole feeling you get while flying.

I always look forward to competitiveness of the Sim, and you should also...so come on sign up, even if you are not on a Squadron if enough Virtual Pilots suggest it, well we can start up a " One vs One " League/Ladder senerio on all different levels from " Ace " to Novice " levels..

See you there..

Team Combat League( Lock On/Flaming Cliffs Competition Ladder's)

www.teamcombatleague.ca

I'm gonna sign up with my squadmate Eclipse if he ever comes online before year 2012. I was scared at first because it said 1.02 / 1.1 but now I understand it's 1.12a used, correct?

Great idea, can't wait to get some rivalries going :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

yep it does both

I'm gonna sign up with my squadmate Eclipse if he ever comes online before year 2012. I was scared at first because it said 1.02 / 1.1 but now I understand it's 1.12a used, correct?

Great idea, can't wait to get some rivalries going :D

Yes, Team Combat League has Ladders for both the Lock On ver 1.02 series and for Flaming Cliffs 1.12a/b series

And for just the single pilots with out a team we could also do a 1 vs 1 Ladder..if the interest is there

Alright, now say that a squadron [cough, mine, cough] wishes to be a guns-only organization. Is it possible to do that somehow? Still pretty fuzzy on how this whole thing works. 1 vs 1 sounds like a great thing to me, almost all my experience is 1v1 and there can be some really amazing dogfights in that kind of situation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.