update # 28

SlipBall

As great as the updates are something is still annoying the hell out of me.

Still no website update for project backers!!!!!!!

Sorry to sound like a broken record but, seriously guys, give us an update on the rewards procedure. I pledged $150 back at kickstarter, and have yet to hear anything, also know people that have still not received their P-51 keys even after messaging Illya (myself being 1 of them).

Personally i'm not interested in the P-51 as i already own it, however with the FW190 almost here this needs sorting.

As great as the updates are something is still annoying the hell out of me.

Still no website update for project backers!!!!!!!

Sorry to sound like a broken record but, seriously guys, give us an update on the rewards procedure. I pledged $150 back at kickstarter, and have yet to hear anything, also know people that have still not received their P-51 keys even after messaging Illya (myself being 1 of them).

Personally i'm not interested in the P-51 as i already own it, however with the FW190 almost here this needs sorting.

That is a valid point. Not even a mention about the backer website but status on a stretch goal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

Sorry to sound like a broken record but, seriously guys, give us an update on the rewards procedure. I pledged $XXX back at kickstarter, and have yet to hear anything...

+1

I am also eligible for the FW-190 reward. It had been announced for February, and even if that timeframe won´t be met I´d very much like to have at least a vague idea of how and when (in relation to the actual release date) this whole process of reward selection will work.

I get that they (ED/RRG?) probably won´t reveal anything about the FW-190 module before it´s time, least of all a fixed release date, but the mode of delivery has got to be something they have already figured out at this point (if it is really close to release). Being teased with screenshots from the manual and at the same time not knowing anything about the plans for release / rewards feels a bit weird.

Anyway, nice update. All the best!

Edited by upupandaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

As my manager says... " I don't pay you to have fun, I pay you to work".

Have a great weekend, I know I will.....http://i.imgur.com/Zp3sGAL.gif

http://www.londonanimecon.com/

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

That is a valid point. Not even a mention about the backer website but status on a stretch goal.

Agreed. I get the impression that long overdue backer rewards are viewed as very unimportant.

:(

Not planning on ever again doing another crowd funding effort?

MAC

• ED Team
Any update on the new DCS WW2 terrain has been conspicuously missing, since the cryptic post about lack of cooperation with the EDGE development.

I would imagine its close to a similar points as Nevada, a lot hinging on how everything flows with integration, in fact I would almost assume that they want to not get too carried away till Nevada is successfully integrated and up and running, but thats just my simple assumptions....

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Not planning on ever again doing another crowd funding effort?

MAC

The crowd funding concept is not at fault here.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The crowd funding concept is not at fault here.

It's obvious the question was for RRG studios, should they one day want to come knocking on doors for the next funding round. But perhaps they're not planning on doing that ever again, so who needs a good reputation?

MAC

It's obvious the question was for RRG studios, should they one day want to come knocking on doors for the next funding round. But perhaps they're not planning on doing that ever again, so who needs a good reputation?

MAC

Have to agree here. If you look at my past posts I always said to give them the benefit of the doubt, but enough is enough. If I were waiting for P-51 keys I would be in stitches.

• Like 1

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

127 Days 5 hours since KS completion, no key, no response from RRG..

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

What keys are you guys on about, I rather they spend time working on the game instead of working on a website... I am sure there is one on the way just be patient the sim (you know the thing you actually funded) looks to be coming on quite nicely.

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

What keys are you guys on about, I rather they spend time working on the game instead of working on a website... I am sure there is one on the way just be patient the sim (you know the thing you actually funded) looks to be coming on quite nicely.

You know, the thing I actually funded with $250 came with the promise to have the DCS World P51D available as digital extra from October 2013. Glad you rather have RRG concentrate on something more important. Thanks for your input.

:wallbash:

MAC

Edited by MACADEMIC

What a way to run a show :noexpression: he is making a mistake by not communicating here, so to learn of and address these problems. I think he will have problems raising monies in the future with a few people here

Edited by GT 5.0
  • Like 1