llya to up-load soon

SlipBall

Creator Ilya Shevchenko 35 minutes ago

Hey guys,

Wow. I can't even remember the last time I did something like this. Ever since I wrote my last comment yesterday, let's see, how many hours ago, I just sat down and worked on the video straight out. No sleep, but, well, tons of food. Double damage!

Transcribing, translating, and subtitling 25 minutes of plane talk is something I hope never to do again.

Anyway, the video is now rendering. About 20 minutes left. Then, I'm guessing, it's going to be a little while to upload this monster.

There's tons of interesting details. There's gameplay. There's the Dora cockpit. There are some internal footage showing our flight model.

Stay tuned. I'm going to go get some fresh air, and get a little sleep while the video is uploading. Then I'll post it as an official update and get on to answering questions.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I was just thinking why didn't GT 5.0 post the comment or a link? BAM! cichlidfan to the rescue! :D

You can always count on Cichlidfan or Skatezilla to follow up with good info. They're such forum hoes. ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I was just thinking why didn't GT 5.0 post the comment or a link? BAM! cichlidfan to the rescue! :D

If I had not posted the original comment, which clarifies the time frame, we would have had dozens of posts about how it has been over an hour and still no video.

Since I did not feel like reading those posts.... ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: