How much is the MI-8 helping?

I bought it yesterday because many people said how good this module is, and indeed, the Mi-8 really "feels" great. But landing feels a lot more challenging than with the Huey. While you easily hear/feel when you have to increase the throttle in the Huey, it feels more difficult in the Mi-8. But you'll get used to it very quickly. During flight, it seems a lot more stable than the Huey, especially with the autopilots on.

But if you like the Ka-50, then I'm not sure if you'll enjoy the Mi-8. I e.g. don't like the Ka-50, but I love the Huey and the Mi-8 just feels right to me. The Gazelle was "ok", but it looks like I tend to like the bigger, clumsy choppers.

I did not deal a lot with the weapon systems yet though. But they also seem more straight forward...no fancy computer. Just aim and fire.

But landing feels a lot more challenging than with the Huey. While you easily hear/feel when you have to increase the throttle in the Huey, it feels more difficult in the Mi-8.

Quick tip: when under 50 km/h don't let VSI go under -3m/s and everything will be fine.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync