ATC commands recipient issues

Kercheiz

Hi,

I have set-up VAICOM and changed the keywords in French, and did the speech recognition training, and now it detects individual keywords fine.

Now, I flied on Caucasus in DCS and tried ATC "Inbound" commands with the airport name before. The "Inbound" keyword is translated by "en approche".

But if I say, for instance, "Gudauta en approche" (Gudauta Inbound), it sends the message to the wrong airport, despite having all keywords fine.

Attached is a VA screenshot of what happens.

Any idea?

attachment.php?attachmentid=247519&stc=1&d=1600207824

vaicom.png.7af024d640ed1e741d1a9df399e2ef50.png

Try manually dialing in the frequency and just stating "inbound"

I have found that works better since it appears that the "ATC NAME, INBOUND" seems to just find the ATC that's physically closest to you and sends the command to them instead of your intended airport

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset 

Have you tried using the SELECT command followed by the airfield name before you then say inbound?

There is a select tunes radio option in the Vaicom config so make sure this is also checked

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Try manually dialing in the frequency and just stating "inbound"

What about with FC3 aircraft that don't have tunable radios? Maybe no way to select specific airfields with these aircraft without using F menus?

Even non-FC3 aircraft have issues with this. I'm using mostly M2000C, the frequency selection is clickable-cockpit only, and have no available control binds.

Have you tried using the SELECT command followed by the airfield name before you then say inbound?

There is a select tunes radio option in the Vaicom config so make sure this is also checked

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Ah, I will test this.

Well it seems this is not a rose garden...

I have tested : "Nearest Airfield Select" and "Nearest Airfield Inbound" and it never works.

Also, commands such as "Senakhi Select" kinda work, but when testing extensively with all airports VoiceAttack crashes after 20-30 tries.

So it seems I can't rely on it for airport frequency selection... I have kinda wasted 15$...