Sensor control switch iffy.

At the moment I find I'm having to press the button multiple times before it catches it and responds' date=' inputs from the keyboard seem fine, but not from my flight stick (Warthog)[/quote']

I don't see this problem. I use the TM WH grip in a VPC base.

The button in your stick may have a problem. Test it in Windows! I had to replace the Weapon Release button on my WH grip recently...

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Hey, LeCuvier.

Replace after how long owning your WH?

about 7 years

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Cool. Thanks for the response! So, in 7 years, did you have anything fail on the TM:WH? Asking for myse...uh...a friend. :thumbup:

No, I have the throttle and the stick, and that was the only defect I've seen.

LeCuvier