takeoff fault always from Crech AFB with A 10 C

mosqui

Hello good night I need help for the next problem. When I want to take off with the 10 c from Indian Spring in Nttr scene I do not get enough speed and I leave the track. The trottle is at maximum and reaches only 117 knots and the airplane takes 70% of fuel and few weapons.What is trottle problem? Any help will be welcome

Also, throttle up with the brakes on and release at full power, take off flaps down at 100 knots, and rotate at 110.

Well sort of.

Flaps MVR should be set before entering the runway. If the runway is too short to have their drag all the way during the takeoff roll, then I simply wouldn't take off from that runway. :smartass:

IIRC, rotation speed depends on weight and drag. "110" might work well for one loadout, and quite terribly for another. To play it safe, I'd suggest something like 130 or more with a typical combat loadout and full gas. Again, if takeoff speed can't be achieved before the end of the runway, I just wouldn't take off there (plus it's always nice to have some runway remaining in case of engine failure...).

I tested it in Nellis AFB with the a 10 c and the result was the same.The Max velo city was 123 knots and craso out of the run way.i think i need curves to set my throttle

Wow. The runway is some 10,000 ft long. It's pretty much impossible to run out of runway there. Hell, you could get airborne on one engine with a full weapons load and haul your wingman's hog on a rope if need be... :D

Please upload a track.

As a very wild guess, can you double check that your wheelbrakes are off when you start your takeoff roll?