L-39 in latest 2.0 update

JG14_Smil

Does anyone know if anyone with an Intel/Invidia system is having this problem?

UPDATE: This question has already been answered in the affirmative. I asked because I'm running AMD/AMD, so it looks like hardware isn't the issue.

My system is Intel and Nvidia, like many I guess.

I have Windows 7 Pro. I have no issues and own all the modules in 1.5.6 and 2.0. How many are using Windows 10 and have no issues?

At a guess, I would say the issues are with Windows 10 o/s, perhaps someone on Windows 10 with no problems could post?

There must be a commonality to the errors?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

I suppose that it could be Windows 10, but I would assume that the official testers would be using that, so they should be able to recreate the problem. But, according to the release notes, they could not recreate the issues. The fact that some are having problems and others aren't, seems to indicate to me that either (A) a failure to follow directions exists or (B) an unaccounted for difference in hardware exists. I was hoping that it was something simple like that; if it's not, then this is likely to result in a long wait for a solution.

I have the same issue. At mission start the aircraft is always rotated North, regardless if it's started cold or hot on parking and even when on the runway. To be more specific however, the plane initially spawns aligned correctly on the briefing screen. After hitting the "fly" button it's immediately rotated to the North.

Interesting is that when spawning on the airport the fuel doesn't always get empty. Another thing is that altimeter and speed indicator are also not working. Ive tried to run a repair but ground crew acknowledges the request but does nothing.

As for the air start I didn't manage to get a single successful one. In all cases the fuel was empty. Apart of that the low engine oil pressure and radar altitude warning lights are lit up already on the briefing screen.

I've checked all of the modules which I have. Only L-39 has this problem.

I don't see why the problem should be connected with Windows 10. I'm running DCS since the release of Windows 10 and never had a problem like this one.

Screen_170318_225334.thumb.jpg.fa008379f576bd63d458917cbeeb8a98.jpg

Screen_170318_234145.thumb.jpg.9c6894af7d03ffe890195bfeba6e3c4d.jpg

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Bug fixed !! All right update 60Mo

What? 60Mo? Whats that?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

What? 60Mo? Whats that?

Good point. Great to hear that the problem is fixed but does it mean we're going to get it in the next update or is there any temporary workaround that everyone could do on it's own.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

60Mo - What...?

Win10, I7-7700K, 32GB, RTX-3080Ti, 3xSSD (System, DCS and one more), VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar, Saitek X-55, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, MSFF2, G-940, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH MFP, TrackIR-5 + TrackClip Pro, DELL 21:9 Monitor

Thats the second time I've seen J_GALLAND say "60Mo" and i still have no idea what it means.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

I'd assume the 60Mo means 60 megabytes.

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

I'd assume the 60Mo means 60 megabytes.

That still does not make any sense without some kind of context

--Maulkin

LOOOOOL 60 megabytes...

And the size or the reason it's not important.... The L-39 works again... this is the main topic of discussion.. right ?

Yeah but you are not clear HOW you got it working. It is still not working for me. And you still have not explained what '60Mo' is.

--Maulkin

He is trolling us

Win10, I7-7700K, 32GB, RTX-3080Ti, 3xSSD (System, DCS and one more), VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar, Saitek X-55, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, MSFF2, G-940, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH MFP, TrackIR-5 + TrackClip Pro, DELL 21:9 Monitor

He is trolling us

Yeah thats what I was thinking

--Maulkin

No !...

And very strange... yesterday i turn on my computeur, after a windows update may be...

I lunch Dcs 2.0 and i had an update ( 60 Mo )

But all my settings of dcs cancelled !... dcs ask to reactivate all keys numbers.. very strange.

I lunch a basical start with the L-39, it was aligned !

And I explain that to a friend, he say : restart it and all your setting will be again ok..

I restart, my settings OK.. But L-39 again desaligned.

Don't think i laught.. it was real....

It's a shame you do not believe it

Do you have both 2.0 and 1.5 on both PC's? Both 2.0 are updated to the latest version?

I have exactly the same of both PC

1.5 and 2.0

I run the same account on the both

and the same version 2.0.5.3140

It's very strange..

The PC with bug : motherboard Gygabyte

The PC Without bug : motherboard ASUS ROG

Not desaligned on the track and the engine run !! and take off... uncredible....

The other PC ..... nothing... i checked all setting.... Stay bugged

IMO the chances that this is a hardware issue are close to 0%. Simply, for most of the people it has been working before the update and I guess people didn't massivelly change the hardware at the same time that update to 2.0x came out :)

It must be something related to the software - GPU drivers (version), VC++ redistributable, something screwed with the update, etc...