Unit on a waypoint for a time before move

TheTrooper

Hi, is there a way to get a air unit AI unit, once it moves to way point 1 it just stayes there for a "Random time" between 5 and 10 minutes before it moves onto the next waypoint?

-----------------------------------------------

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache | 32GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz | MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G |SSD 1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2

So I got that far with cirle orbit but not sure how to set the time?

There's a TIME MORE in the advanced waypoint setting if that does anything but does it randomise? I'm not sure. This is new to me.

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache | 32GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz | MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G |SSD 1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2

There is a way to randomize doing it using flags but that's a bit deep for my level of knowledge on the subject. I use the time later than or duration buttons in the stop conditions tab

It would be good if there was a tutorial on this.

Look up sunstag ancient gamer on YouTube he has some excellent easy to follow tutorials

Ok thanks, I'll look that one up

How does ORBIT stop condition TIME MORE work?? Appears that in Advanced Waypoint Actions that have both DURATION and TIME MORE stop conditions, the TIME MORE is MISSION LOCAL CLOCK TIME, much different than the TIME MORE trigger condition. Otherwise, stop conditions DURATION and TIME MORE would duplicate each other. Am I correct?

TIME MORE is the global mission time (exactly as TIME MORE trigger condition).

Think of DURATION behaving like "TIME SINCE FLAG" - in this case, time since advanced waypoint action initiated.

Trigger condition TIME MORE is indeed like a TIME SINCE FLAG, but the TIME MORE advanced waypoint action stop condition seems to function like local mission clock time. Set mission start time to 12:00:00 and orbit stop condition TIME MORE to 12:30:00. Now change mission start time to 14:00:00. Orbit stop condition TIME MORE changes automatically to 14:30:00. A TIME MORE trigger condition will not change with changes in mission start time.