A-10C Time Trials on Virtual Aerobatics

SSGluttony

This is my first real DCS Video, all who supported my other little clip motivated me to make some more. I would appreciate as much feed back as you are all willing to give.

My friend Austin and I decided to attempt to Form fly through the Gates in the mountains on Virtual Aerobatics server. Let me know what you all think any and all support is much appreciated.

Nice flying. I never watched an A10 air race before. I take it the splash was your friend?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MB GIGABYTE | GA-Z68XP-UD3P Z68 R __ VGA XFX | HD-695X-ZNFC HD6950 1G R

PSU CORSAIR | 750W CMPSU-750TXV2 R __ CPU INTEL|CORE I7 2600K 3.4G 8M R

MEM 16G|GSKILL F3-10666CL9D-8GBSR __ HDD 1T|WD WD10EARX SATA6G 64M %

MNTR ASUS|LCD 23" 2MS VH236H RT __ Xbox 360 USB Gamepad

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~ Winston Churchill

Fun video, loved hearing the comments.

I'm the creator of the race courses on the VA. This one I call Sabre Alley, as I designed it when the Sabre came out. All of the courses on the VA can be attempted by any aircraft. This one in particular is more suited for the faster aircraft, but as shown, can be enjoyed in anything. (And yes, the water level is very deceptive on that last section of the course. Best to look at the terrain along the edges for reference.)

Here is a link where you can record your times to see how you compare with others.

http://www.virtual-aerobatics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1505

Video of my F15 record time on Sabre Alley:

Stay tuned in 2015 as I plan to host a DCS Racing series using the TF-51D through 6 various race courses.

I'm the creator of the race courses on the VA. This one I call Sabre Alley, as I designed it when the Sabre came out. All of the courses on the VA can be attempted by any aircraft. This one in particular is more suited for the faster aircraft, but as shown, can be enjoyed in anything. (And yes, the water level is very deceptive on that last section of the course. Best to look at the terrain along the edges for reference.)

I am glad you found your way to our post. The course is great, would love to try your other stuff as well.

Here is a link where you can record your times to see how you compare with others.

http://www.virtual-aerobatics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1505

Video of my F15 record time on Sabre Alley:

Stay tuned in 2015 as I plan to host a DCS Racing series using the TF-51D through 6 various race courses.

yeah i wasn't paying attention :lol: i flew the course in the f-15 and its very fun :joystick::pilotfly::thumbup: