The "Bought!" thread

msalama

Pre-ordered mine and trying to buy a gift also, but the recipients user name doesn't show in the list - anyone else experienced that by chance (my user name doesn't show either for that matter! lol)

All modules: past, present and future!:pilotfly::joystick:

i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM | Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OC 8G | TM Warthog (slew mod) | TM pedals | Oculus Rift S

Done. At last a nice looking 190, true to this plane! I've a very hard time liking long nose outlook...

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

Well I'm exclusively a groundpounder nowadays, but still think the DCS Dora's an excellent ground attack platform as well. But a radial-engined Focke - and we're getting the F-8 too if I've understood correctly?!? Now THAT's my new baby fershure :D

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

yep ordered it. Don't really know why tho. My hanger is full. I spend most of my DCS time flying the Ka-50, or crashing it is a better description of what I am doing with it.

I was jumping plane to plane not spending much time in any of them. Going to stick

with the Ka-50 until I can get up to par on shooting stuff and landing in the spot I picked out. Which is harder to do than I thought it would be for me.

Don't really know why tho.

Well some are having grave doubts about DCS WW2, but I'm actually seeing that 100% contrary. Because the flyables produced so far are just bloody excellent and the rest of the content needed, while admittedly lacking so far, will undoubtedly follow later (he says hopefully). When? Well that's a good question and we may have to wait for a while yet... But the AC produced so far are nothing short of excellent regardless so I'll just stay put flying the A/F Focke while waiting for the Mossie to drop. :thumbup:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

yep ordered it. Don't really know why tho...

+1

It's all about the looks. :D

I bought the 109 because i love that plane, the 190D9 because there was no 190A model. But i rarely fly them....

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Hmmm I think I should have blinds for buy buttons... But long story short. got it waiting release.

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM