ED Forums - View Single Post - LOST IT ALL
Thread: LOST IT ALL
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:02 AM   #2
Vitormouraa

Vitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to behold

Funny and sad story not gonna lie but I laughed out loud! If I ever see flames n smoke from my PC, I am running away very fast!

4 months ago my GPU and PSU shorted out, finally got my GPU last Friday.. however I'm still waiting for the PSU to arrive, damn USPS...

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website
Vitormouraa is offline   Reply With Quote