Captive Air Training Missiles(CATM-120, CATM-9)

SchwappingMags

It would be nice if the f16 will be able to carry them in game. Since a lot of photos of real-life f16s are carrying the dummy missiles with blue stripes.

I know its "useless" in game, but we already have the cap9 on the f18 and the a10. And it only adds more realism to the module. It would be a really nice touch if ED decide to add them to the f16.

1.png.769434a20c986ee00798e5af9c318fcb.png

• Like 1

Something I hope makes it way to the Hornet as well. Both aircraft could utilized the catm-120s.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

That should be possible to all modules. Also with blue bombs, training Mavericks and so on.. Lot of squadrons I know like to train in bigger groups of 10 to 20 players. If they switch to DCS F-16 it would reduce the number of looses during training a lot :D

And it adds a lot of realism. Maybe also the option ACMI just possible with installed pods?

DCS F-16C Blk. 40/42 :helpsmilie:

Candidate - 480th VFS - Cupra | 06

It would be nice to have the BDU-50 series blue concrete training bombs on F-16 and F-18.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...