MISSION 1 UPDATE

Having listened to the useful comments and difficulty some are having on the first mission I have worked on an update for Mission 1.

I have now passed the updated files to ED but not sure when it will be in an update.

It contains the following.

I have now adjusted the AI actions of SU25's, adjusted some triggers to be more forgiving, made the attack warning a little earlier, removed the SU25's immunity just after they fire their rockets. I have also removed their air to air missiles so it will be a straight guns on guns fight. This does away with the problem of pilots having to be pre-warned about activating their defence systems after all they are in a display. Oh and I also added a red smoke pod for Ford to use in the display.

Edited by Glyn

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

Nice! Although I already pass it, it’s good to keep improving the campaign. Congrats.

Thanks Sydy, yes that’s intention. It’s trying to get the balance right between challenge and frustration. Also to plug any gaps oversights or unexpected actions taken by fellow pilots. We all fly missions with same briefs differently.

Edited by Glyn

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 3 weeks later...