104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Could the il78 be checked he just kept saying pre contact i was right under his wing, Could of been the server crashing but it didnt at the time.

I honestly think you are not close enough when you ask for contact sir.

I will scoot up and try it today!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

I tried again today sat right under his wing i could touch him i was also with tello to confirm

You need to be behind the tanker at the same altitude the pod has. If you are below or above that, it will not work, no matter how close you are.

image_update_img.jpg

104th Server LotATC Fighter Controllers

To gain access to LotATC on the 104th Server users will have to be added to the 104th GCI Operator server group on Teamspeak.

The LotATC password will change on a regular basis.

Only users in the 104th GCI Operator server group on teamspeak will be able to view the password which will be displayed in our LotATC Status channel on Teamspeak (see below)

5ukXBGT.png

Users can request to be added as a GCI on our forums at - http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/1141-lotatc-operator-applications/

Or by entering the 'I want to be added as a GCI' channel below the LotATC Status channel.

Note:- You will have to wait till an admin has time to add you and go over some basic rules. Joining this channel does NOT mean someone will add you straight away.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it ok to have one of the missions in a thunderstorm? Have no fog, no winds, but turbulance. Set the cloud's base at 13,000ft and keep the thickness at about 2500ft.

Can we have another mission with light clouds at dusk?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

As for the Hornet arrangement, since it's a Gulf theater, can we have 8 Blue Side ground Hornets, 4 of them from Kuwait, and other 4 from Canada or Australia?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

As for the Hornet arrangement, since it's a Gulf theater, can we have 8 Blue Side ground Hornets, 4 of them from Kuwait, and other 4 from Canada or Australia?

This is the second time you have asked me this question sir and I will give you the same answer for the second time :)

There are ground based Hornets at Al Minhad AB, more than 10 of them from multiple countries including, Australia, Switzerland, Finland and Spain.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3560564']This is the second time you have asked me this question sir and I will give you the same answer for the second time :)

There are ground based Hornets at Al Minhad AB, more than 10 of them from multiple countries including, Australia, Switzerland, Finland and Spain.

Ok sorry, but I just wanted to add Kuwait there since I thought it should be part of the theater

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is LOTATC no longer crashing the server?

We are continuing to test on a day by day basis, sometimes the stability is great, others not so much.

For now things look very positive tho and we plan to keep LotATC running on the server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Last week I connected to the server to do some SRS testing since I am kinda new to this all.

Before entering the combat zone and screwing all your fun because of my stupility I decided to takeoff from the airbase west of Dubai and do some right hand formation flying with the tanker while testing out the radios and other stuff.

While looking around up there I suddenly heard a noise, saw the tanker dropping out of the sky and I was dead. The chat noted I was teamkilled by en 7M and a player was kicked.

Please tell me this ain't a script to punish me of hitting the tanker? I would feel even more stupid. :)

[Edit]

Scrap below, I found the mission in your YT video discription :thumbup:

PS, is this mission available for practice offline? It would help me because I don't think I am ready to fight along yet. Watching the streams of the 104th I have a lot to learn and I am afraid I will be in someones way screwing his evening.

Cheers,

Stefan

Edited by HereThen

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

Anyone else getting complete freezes randomly on the server? When it happens I can go to the f10 map and then quickly back to cockpit and everything is good.

However it's caused me to buy the farm a couple times last session. Never had this issue on this server until recently and I'm not seeing the issue on others or single player.

One really odd thing is this happens over Kalba quite a bit, this time a freeze, quick f10 and then back....however Kalba was completely covered in water lol. Sounds like a graphics driver problem, but I've not updated it lately. (I've cleaned by cache with no change)

Win 11 Professional, I7-12700K, 32GB DDR5, 3090, 2x 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe , 2x VKB Gunfighter mk III, MCG Ultimate, SCG, Orion 2 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pimax Crystal 

Last week I connected to the server to do some SRS testing since I am kinda new to this all.

Before entering the combat zone and screwing all your fun because of my stupility I decided to takeoff from the airbase west of Dubai and do some right hand formation flying with the tanker while testing out the radios and other stuff.

While looking around up there I suddenly heard a noise, saw the tanker dropping out of the sky and I was dead. The chat noted I was teamkilled by en 7M and a player was kicked.

Please tell me this ain't a script to punish me of hitting the tanker? I would feel even more stupid. :)

[Edit]

Scrap below, I found the mission in your YT video discription :thumbup:

PS, is this mission available for practice offline? It would help me because I don't think I am ready to fight along yet. Watching the streams of the 104th I have a lot to learn and I am afraid I will be in someones way screwing his evening.

Cheers,

Stefan

Please join the server anytime there is no rule for being new. As you experienced yourself someone doesn't share your views and got kicked for wasting your time. 99% of all the info you want to know is in the briefing which is great for anyone new.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

Our SRS Server has been updated to 1.5.3.2

LotATC Operators can now connect to the SRS server WITHOUT being in the DCS Server by using the new SRS update.

Access will be passworded and Operators can get the password from the same channel they access the LotATC password.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it possible to get the AI AWACS or the Human GCI frequencies assigned differently? When there are a large number of players the AI AWACS steps all over our human GCI and it becomes near impossible to make out what he's saying. Of course for the FC3 planes you can change the receive mode but for the full fidelity aircraft there appears to be no option to silence the AI in similar fashion.