Lock On Platinum

In terms of installation, this was the easiest I've ever done, or as easy. Works great, just a matter of learning the key presses and/or mapping them to HOTAS and other gadgets.

Of course this is a survery sim, a very good one, but still not as in-depth as Black Shark is and probably A10C will be. But I don't have any major complaints so far.

Ripcord

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

bought my copy at Best Buy............. $19.99. This gives me three copies.

I wish they would allow it to be installed on two machines. I would pay extra for that.....lol......I guess I just did.

Have a great day EVERYONE!!!

Intel i7-12700K, 128 GB RAM, 3080 TI, 26 TB of Storage

Does this include FC1?

read few posts above... they said it contains LockOn and Flaming Cliffs 2, so no it does not contain Flaming Cliffs 1... why would you want FC1 when FC2 is out anyway?

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

Ok, so if we have LO 1.12, FC, and FC2, what is the difference between that and the boxed version? I'm gonna buy it anyways, just wondering....thanks....

EDIT: Read the interview. It's the same, just convenient to have it in one package.

Edited by viper3two

I'm hoping to purchase this game to rtide me over until the a10c comes out and until I can get a new computer. Can my current computer run lock on platinum with at least moderate enjoyability?

Aspire m1201 Motherboard

ATI Radeon 2100 Video Card

Ram 2bg

AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor 4550e 2.3 Ghz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Regret, LOP is not available in the French language.

Hello, Lock On Platinum can he be in french? And, in the stores of France?

A+

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Hello, I find that:

The upgrade will first be released in English and Russian with French, German, and Spanish versions to follow.

It's in this post :

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=47143

So, there will be Flaming Cliffs 2 in French?

A+

EDIT: I have two other question:

Lock On Platinum will be avaible in the stores of France?

Flaming Cliffs 2 will be avaible in the stores of France?

Edited by Limelime

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have a picture of the box? There's someone in Ubi forums that SOUNDS like they ordered something that said "platinum" online- but his actual merchandise might not be..

I don't know what to tell him other than to post a picture of what he got, and to leave box sealed until we can determine what he has.

ok, i just my second copy of Lockon Flaming Cliffs 2.0 Platinum for my second PC...

but i bought it from J&R... and its a boxed retail edition..

it says its require internet activation, ok, fine, just like the digital download..

MY QUESTION IS, if i run out of my 7 activations, am i able to get more activations by requesting them via email to the lockon website?

what would be required to receive additional activations??

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Hannibal, you may want to ask that question in the relevant forum, where this has been discussed many times. ;)

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Short response though: if you run out of activations through legitimate use, you can request a refill through contacting support.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Has anyone been able to find this title? It would be great to have the larger map and Airbases.

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

• 1 month later...