GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

No, I installed the SimShaker Wings that I received a license for. Do I need to install the SimShaker for Aviators also? Or did I install the wrong setup file for DCS?

SimShaker Wings is for other sims as Andre's product page describes. My SimShaker for Aviators(SSA) works with DCS. You can find a link to the thread in my signature...

Okey, so I installed the SSA and the seat is now vibrating. Can I set it up or the seat works by vibrating all the time?

In the SSW it seemed like I could change the values for each "vibrating action", can I do that in SSA also?

Sorry for the stupid questions.

Okey, so I installed the SSA and the seat is now vibrating. Can I set it up or the seat works by vibrating all the time?

In the SSW it seemed like I could change the values for each "vibrating action", can I do that in SSA also?

Sorry for the stupid questions.

When SSA detects a new DCS plane it will create configurable settings... BTW, with SSA there comes a manual...

Gametrix KW-908 funkzoniert nicht mehr

hallo andre ich hab ihren sitz vor weinachten bekommen heute möchte ich damit dcs spielen nichts geht mehr er bekommt keinen strom nichts geht mehr ich möchte meine garantie in anspruch nehmen und ein funkzonierentes teil zu bekommen .

hello andre I've got her seat before Christmas today I want to play with it dcs nothing works anymore he gets no electricity nothing works anymore I want to take my guarantee and to get a working part.

der hat nicht mal 20 spielstunden gehalten der sitz dann ging nichts mehr

he did not even play for 20 hours, then the seat was empty

the adapter works I tested it, but the seat does not work anymore! USB gets no power.

What should we do?

Edited by slyly666

Hello slyly666,

Thank you for reaching out. I believe we will sort that out.

As a firs aid, could you please follow steps in Troubleshooting section of JetSeat online User Guide and report the result?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, actually JetSeat has no power lamp, the LED indicates just a selected operation mode, but not the power.

If you have disconnected remote control unit recently, please check that all 13 pins in the DIN connector are fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Andre,

I'm interested in purchasing a Jetseat however I have my setup in the living room and use a big leather recliner for my chair. I've read all the posts but I haven't seen anyone mention this type of seat and I'm concern that with the extra padding of the recliner compare to gaming seats that I won't feel the vibrations very much.

Do you think using the Jetseat in a recliner will be ok and if so can you please recommend which model would suit this type of chair best (908AM or FSE). I'm also ok to order a customize one if that is what you recommend as well.

If anyone else has opinions or experience on this please let me know.

TIA

Hello Torch,

I think any JetSeat will be fine at a soft chair, since the motors will be close to your body anyway.

What we've learned with FSE users is that hard ejection seat replicas in general need extra JetSeat padding, otherwise it will not be too much comfortable. But I haven't heard about any problems with well padded chairs. One user even reported he put a cushion over the JetSeat and still felt vibration well.

My suggestion is that 908AM will fit a recliner better.

I think I could provide a fabric cover as an option for any JetSeat model.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Torch,

I think any JetSeat will be fine at a soft chair, since the motors will be close to your body anyway.

What we've learned with FSE users is that hard ejection seat replicas in general need extra JetSeat padding, otherwise it will not be too much comfortable. But I haven't heard about any problems with well padded chairs. One user even reported he put a cushion over the JetSeat and still felt vibration well.

My suggestion is that 908AM will fit a recliner better.

I think I could provide a fabric cover as an option for any JetSeat model.

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your reply, I've put my order in. Do you know approximately when you'll be able to ship?

Hi Andre,

When the F-14 comes out, how long will it take you to add it to the software for the seat?

Thanks in advance!!!

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals