GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Salsam,

yes, it's already available, 15%

Hi Andre,

Just looking at the JETSEAT FSE in your store. The shipping to Ireland is over 52 euro bringing the price to over 217 euro before tax. Can shipping costs be reduced, as speed of deliver is not an issue. Also what taxes are added and where calculated.

Hi Zoomer,

Thank you for reaching out. I've added regular mail option for Ireland, please try again.

No taxes will be added on my end, but PayPal may take some fee for currency conversion.

I think Ireland customs may (or may not) reverse charge you for regular VAT rate and maybe some import duty.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Zoomer,

Thank you for reaching out. I've added regular mail option for Ireland, please try again.

No taxes will be added on my end, but PayPal may take some fee for currency conversion.

I think Ireland customs may (or may not) reverse charge you for regular VAT rate and maybe some import duty.

Ok, will have a look later, thanks.

Hi Andre,

and a Good End and a Good New Year on you!

Suddenly my Gametrix Jetseat Control Panel stopped working for me. I have this message: Device could not be opened.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the unit in Windows, but no luck.

What could be wrong?

The Jetseat is still working though (in both SSA and SSW). But I want to turn the main volume/effects down some clicks.

Best regards

Michael

Edited by ctd01

Interested/ is it good with jets like FA18C ? Also I have a asker Barnes cockpit. Is it possible to the dimensions of the thing to see if it would fit ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Hi Andre,

and a Good End and a Good New Year on you!

Suddenly my Gametrix Jetseat Control Panel stopped working for me. I have this message: Device could not be opened.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the unit in Windows, but no luck.

What could be wrong?

The Jetseat is still working though (in both SSA and SSW). But I want to turn the main volume/effects down some clicks.

Best regards

Michael

Hi Michael, I think that might be due Widows update. Try to replace it with Russian version, wich usually works fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, all the packages are trackable at pochta.ru website or usps.com (in case of the USA destinations). You can find tracking ID here

In general delivery via regular mail to the USA takes 2-3 weeks, but unfortunately I can see that some packages shipped to the USA in December are delayed. I think cargo carriers are overloaded with Christmas and NY gifts. I'm sorry.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking to order the Gametrix JetSeat KW-908AM. Are their any promo codes being offered now?

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

Too bad, just bought the Gametrix JetSeat FSE. Are you still looking at one week to build before shipment?

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

Yes, but what's the problem?

Are you asking me if there is a problem? If so, I don't have any issues since I just ordered your seat.

OK, roger that. Thank you for the order!

:thumbup:

I have just received my JetSeat and it is very good quality. However, after installing all the software nothing happens in DCS. I can test the seat in its own program, two of the motors fires lightly in the lower back but that's it. It seems to be working but not in DCS. What can I do to get it to work? I manually start it before starting DCS but as I said nothing happens....

i received mine today...waiting to go home to try it...

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I have just received my JetSeat and it is very good quality. However, after installing all the software nothing happens in DCS. I can test the seat in its own program, two of the motors fires lightly in the lower back but that's it. It seems to be working but not in DCS. What can I do to get it to work? I manually start it before starting DCS but as I said nothing happens....

didn’t configure it yet..but knowing how dcs works probably you did not configure the export.lua for exporting data out of dcs

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Did you install my SimShaker for Aviators?