[NO BUG] Cold and Dark in Mission Planner

NeilWillis

I have had an issue regarding placing a cold and dark Fw-190 A8 in any mission. When entering the cockpit, the trim indicator is showing full down trim, and although the switch operates normally, the trim control does not respond. In addition, the flap control shows the buttons reconfiguring as advertised, but the flaps stay full down. The undercarriage buttons also work fine, but the gear stays down regardless of button position.

I have deleted the control inputs folder and tried lots of different missions and maps, but the same bug occurs every time.

Did you switch ON all C/Bs, including that in rear Circuit breaker panel?

I did the same mistake in my first cold dark start and i was without flaps control and others...

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

As saburo already stated theres an extra set of circuit breakers you dont have on D-9.

These include stuff like the flaps and trimm power. Gotta turn them all on and then everything is fine.

In real life pilots most probably left all these CBs on at all times and just turned off the two main sets.