Does Radio Transmission trigger not work in Multiplayer?

ScopeDope

I think that it's a MP bug ; I tried adding a radio transmission to a ground unit to simulate a CSAR beacon and while it worked in SP, it didn't in MP

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

In my test, I had it play its (short) sound then reschedule the same function 10 seconds later ; so it should have worked with all clients, ain't it ?

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

What did you use to schedule the loop?

I used a simple mist.scheduleFunction() call

In some missions I have seen, mission builders are setting up the transmission in a continuous trigger. I have to try this myself but what it does is that it just continuously adds the same beacon with the same frequency over and over across the duration of the mission, allowing whoever join the MP to have their beacons set correctly.