getting harrier soon

thrustvector

... and did I hear the carrier is on station for her as well included?

It is indeed :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

you'll really enjoy her! an excellent module.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

great, thanks, looking forward to this, as I have the viggen but wanted a good multirole as well, and taking off vertically has to be cool :)

You can take-off vertically with just a minimal weapon load, like 2x AIM-9 and low fuel. But otherwise you need to do a rolling-take-off (jump-jet) where you accelerate to a good forward speed and then jump in the air and start accelerate forward.

You don't need long runway at all, close to <100m really.

And then when you are low in fuel and empty, you can perform a vertical landing.

But either case you need as well use a onboard water to increase thrust and that gives you a limitation of time how long you can hover.

All things considered, you are operating nicely from the off-road bases and road-bases very close to enemy so you are doing lots of sorties carrying only load you are expending.

The Harrier makes it very nice to fly as it is very close to Su-25T by capabilities (and yet Su-25T module is lacking many of the features it should have) but even more fancier manner as you can do that short take-off/landing.

I am waiting that we get the AV-8B+ later on as additional variant as then we get as well a radar variant and Harrier fan can perform ground as air attacks and operate from same base.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I just was practicing Mavs, used em and went guns-guns. Dove in at a ridiculous angle while I was still trying to remember how to switch to AG guns, finally got it, by which time I had to steepen the dive, and pulled up viffing and pegging 8G, clearing a hangar by probably less than 20 feet.

An 8G air bounce. Try *that* in your fancy schmancy F-18 :-)

You'll love it!

funny you mention the 25t, that and the 25, are quite a fav of mine, I wish they did do a 25t update with bells n whistles, I love to use mine "wild weasel" style.

and yea the f18, love the plane and I'm sure I will get it, but I want one now not in spring, plus I need the f5 next to go totally top gun :)

thanks for the input guys.....might get her today!