Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

I received mine (#148 ) some days ago, but until today I had no time to install it. Perfect packaging.

Basically, I followed the instructions (some details could be better explained for zero skills people like me :-)) and I got it mounted, calibrated, and working almost immediately.

Did a few tests on a A-10C and SU-25T and I was in heaven. This is what I was waiting for since I bought the Warthog on its launch, years ago. It´s a must for WT users.

Thanks Delta!!!!

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/

Order #1276 just placed. Can't believe I missed this thread for so many months. The timing couldn't be better though as I just started getting back into flying the A-10C in VR and was really struggling with that terrible stock slew control.

Can't wait to get this installed and report back my results!

Madmatt

A-10C, AV-8B, F-16C, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, CA, WWII, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Gaming Rig: I7 7700k @5GHz, Corsair H115i Water Cooling, 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 SDRAM, Aorus GeForce GTX 1080Ti, 2 x Samsung 960 Pro M.2 1TB NVMe SSD's, Warthog HOTAS w/ Slew mod, MFG Crosswind Pedals, 2 x TM Cougar MFD's, Oculus Rift-S, TrackIR 5, Asus ROG PG3480 34" GSync Monitor @3440x1440-100Hz, Asus 27" Monitor @1920x1080-144Hz, Windows 10 x64

Hi Deltaalphalima1, I just ordered:

- Order #1277

- Quantity: 2

The shipping fee is free, is this correct?

Thanks

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

#1194 and any other orders from the September or October batches will hopefully all be shipping in the next few weeks. I'm still waiting on the plastic parts from my new supplier and I’m sorry that it’s taking longer than I had wanted - but I think the higher quality of the new parts will be worth the wait.

Sir does that include 1157? Not in a hurry just making sure it didn't get lost.

@Deltaalphalima1 any information to which order number you have send the upgrade out or any information to which order number you will send in the next days?

Yes all parts have now arrived, and they are fantastic!

I'm up to #1152, and will be shipping up to arround #1180 next week. After that it should be arround 20 orders a week from then on.

Hi Deltaalphalima1, I just ordered:

- Order #1277

- Quantity: 2

The shipping fee is free, is this correct?

Thanks

Yes free standard shipping on all orders to anywhere in the world. Tracking for most coutries is available for £10.

Sir does that include 1157? Not in a hurry just making sure it didn't get lost.

Yes #1157 will be shipping very soon.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

While I hype myself up to receive my slew (I'm guessing late Oct/early Nov!), can I ask those who have it - what gate have you used, square or circle?

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

While I hype myself up to receive my slew (I'm guessing late Oct/early Nov!), can I ask those who have it - what gate have you used, square or circle?

Pardon my ignorance. What do you mean by gate? The pointer on the screen or the physical switch on the throttle?

Pardon my ignorance. What do you mean by gate? The pointer on the screen or the physical switch on the throttle?

You get two "frames" that surround the stick, a square one and a circular one, which limit the max stick deflection. So you can mount the one which suits your taste.

Personally, I prefer the square one.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Unfortunately, this page has recently become an order and delivery confirmation page. It would be nice to read something about further developments. Order confirmations should possibly be processed via the online shop (https://deltasimelectronics.com/pages/support). It is not really great if you have subscribed to this thread and every message you receive contains a new delivery request. :(

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

first world problems

Unfortunately, this page has recently become an order and delivery confirmation page. It would be nice to read something about further developments. Order confirmations should possibly be processed via the online shop (https://deltasimelectronics.com/pages/support). It is not really great if you have subscribed to this thread and every message you receive contains a new delivery request. :(

People are asking about shipments, and sometimes enquiring minds want to know.

complaining about people excited about getting their orders and having to endure a notification about that in a user forum is definitely a case of "first world problems". I can think of many better things to complain about....

but that's just me.:cry:

People are asking about shipments, and sometimes enquiring minds want to know.

complaining about people excited about getting their orders and having to endure a notification about that in a user forum is definitely a case of "first world problems". I can think of many better things to complain about....

but that's just me.:cry:

Well, I just ask myself, what support pages are made for? As I stated in the post above, there is a support page. So just use it. No other person, except the one asking, is interested in his tracking number and time of arrival. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack