Status of new cockpit model ?

Haukka81

50USD is the reality. Look at today's update. What a list for modules in the same price category. The small team excuse has been around for a while. Why don't you ask for help? A great sound mod was released a few days ago. A bit unfair to ask for this much money and have modders sell your module.

The difference is this module is "complete" and has been for like the last few years of DCS, this IIRC is literally the first 3rd party mod from DCS 1.5 days that has been updated for free for years. Now I get it you bought it last week and expect an F18 like EA experience, and well, that sucks for you. I bought the mig 1.5 years ago, it works (mostly), and I'm more or less happy with it, and in that time it has been updated and fixed (VR fps fix, SPO10 etc). Is there more to do, probably, but I'm not stamping my feet for a small dev team that has other obligations.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

;)

Hahahaha omg lost my Sh*t when I saw this, spilled beer all over my keyboard. :lol:

Hope it wasn't Corona... ;)

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

The difference is this module is "complete" and has been for like the last few years of DCS, this IIRC is literally the first 3rd party mod from DCS 1.5 days that has been updated for free for years. Now I get it you bought it last week and expect an F18 like EA experience, and well, that sucks for you. I bought the mig 1.5 years ago, it works (mostly), and I'm more or less happy with it, and in that time it has been updated and fixed (VR fps fix, SPO10 etc). Is there more to do, probably, but I'm not stamping my feet for a small dev team that has other obligations.

He bought the mig in 2014 please keep up before venting.

We dont treat updates as teasing, but as means of keeping you informed about what is going on and what are we working on. Plus, cockpit and pilot are actually done. And external changes of the model too. Whats really left to do is refitting the cockpit to the model, since right now those two dont match each other perfectly.

So are you actually going to include a 3d pilot body to the cockpit ad well? Would certainly add to the immersion.

We dont treat updates as teasing, but as means of keeping you informed about what is going on and what are we working on. Plus, cockpit and pilot are actually done. And external changes of the model too. Whats really left to do is refitting the cockpit to the model, since right now those two dont match each other perfectly.

How much work will that entail? Will we see this after the Corsair or sometime before?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

You'd rather fly with a hole in the cockpit?

I *AM* the a-hole in the cockpit!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I *AM* the a-hole in the cockpit!

:lol: :thumbup:

giphy.gif

@Devs,

While you're working on the cockpit, would it be possible to separate the communication menu from the ptt function? It looks weird when you use VoiceAttack with the ptt button and seeing the menu appear.

Also, the ptt button movement does not follow the actual push & release when you have this combination.

• 2 weeks later...
Dont forget engine sound?

Apparently Nin is in talks with them about his mod. It's a pretty fantastic mod, too, so if it were made part of the official software? That'd be awesome.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 1 month later...

Actually, i am interested in buying this, but i kinda like to get an idea when the updated cockpit drops before doing so. Is there any place where i can take a look at those updated texture teasers?

EDIT: found in the spring update news on the website. Would be cool to get a couple more HD pictures of the upcoming cockpit as an appetizer though!

Edited by sc_neo

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, i am interested in buying this, but i kinda like to get an idea when the updated cockpit drops before doing so. Is there any place where i can take a look at those updated texture teasers?

EDIT: found in the spring update news on the website. Would be cool to get a couple more HD pictures of the upcoming cockpit as an appetizer though!

Can you put the link where it is said that there will be an update of the cabin textures?. For me it would also be a reason to buy if there was any kind of update like that!

Can you put the link where it is said that there will be an update of the cabin textures?. For me it would also be a reason to buy if there was any kind of update like that!

http://leatherneck-sim.com/2019/04/24/the-spring-awakening/

:thumbup:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,