[ADDED] Is there a keybind to cycle through countermeasure programs?

MobiSev

I do, but I would also like to know, that on realism based servers, others arent aswell.

But in the end, it isn't really that big of a deal, right? I mean, you will already be in the cmbt page if you are in the AO more than likely. So, you'll only have to press one button as well. This is just a help for those of us without track ir, VR, etc.

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

But in the end, it isn't really that big of a deal, right? I mean, you will already be in the cmbt page if you are in the AO more than likely. So, you'll only have to press one button as well. This is just a help for those of us without track ir, VR, etc.

This keybind itself is not a big deal. Compromising realism for gameplay, or even worse balance as in this case, absoluletly is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This keybind itself is not a big deal. Compromising realism for gameplay, or even worse balance as in this case, absoluletly is.

Well, in real life you could just reach out and touch the button. With the keybind, you are doing the same thing, just on the keyboard. Plus, I'm assuming that it will not tell you which program you have selected. So, you will still have to swap to the combat page

Edited by MobiSev

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

It was already possible to bind the MFCD buttons but this is going out of the way to give this jet a function which it does not have. Swapping profiles without having to access the CMBT page.

The change does not bother me as much yet. But I agree with Jonne that this is clearly compromising realism for gameplay. If Deka keeps making more changes like this then I am gonna get very vocal here but right now this looks like a one off since so many people here were constantly begging for it.

I REALLY hate how easy the devs just say OK we will add it. Start a poll or something first to get the opinion of your majority of playerbase before just doing changes like this..

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

It was already possible to bind the MFCD buttons but this is going out of the way to give this jet a function which it does not have. Swapping profiles without having to access the CMBT page.

The change does not bother me as much yet. But I agree with Jonne that this is clearly compromising realism for gameplay. If Deka keeps making more changes like this then I am gonna get very vocal here but right now this looks like a one off since so many people here were constantly begging for it.

I REALLY hate how easy the devs just say OK we will add it. Start a poll or something first to get the opinion of your majority of playerbase before just doing changes like this..

that's why they said "arcade keybind." Once again...no one is forcing you to set the keybind

Modules owned:

And how many buttons on your hotas would you have to sacrifice to bind the sequence? Also is this really how it works in the real jet? That you can't fire two distinct programs from the hotas based on expected need and emergency need?

Yup. A lot of planes have CM stuff on the walls, so it’s not that bad I guess

And TB please I understand how you feel, but no need to go overboard saying you’ll get vocal. However you think of the keybind their fast response is not the issue and a great help to all of us.

I’m sure Deka will listen to what you have to say:)

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I would say, add a key binding to switch the profile up&down won't make much difference. U have 5 programm on the plane, how can you call out the exact profile U want to use by just a up and down cycle key binding.:smilewink:

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

I would say, add a key binding to switch the profile up&down won't make much difference. U have 5 programm on the plane, how can you call out the exact profile U want to use by just a up and down cycle key binding.:smilewink:

Well if it is no use, there is no point in including it. But unfortunately it is to late and this arcade feature has made it into the patch. I am disappointed I must say.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I play in VR and use my hands. Does that mean that I've paid to loose?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).