1.2.3.10 Version is available for download

This is a bug fixing release.

Changelog:

[FIX] Gesture crashing on a double stylus_up event

[FIX] OculusVR visibility

[NEW] OculusVR --force_enable_VR option checkbox

Official download location: https://www.amvi.it/download429-vr-kneeboard.html

Donation link: https://tinyurl.com/vrk-donate

I would like to thank again all VRK supporters for their donations and suggestions!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

Ryzen 5 3600X - 32GB DD4 3200C14 Win10 64 - Geforce GTX 1080Ti

Hotas Warhog + Virpil T-50 base - Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals - Cougar MFCDs - Custom head tracker

35" UWQHD main display + 22" MFCD/Helios display / Rift S

2x256 GB SSD - 2Tb Caviar Green

Are there any adjustments for ipd/conversion? I feel a bit cross eyed when looking down at knee board even though the rest of the cockpit and world is perfectly fine?

Also, is there an adjustment to help keep it zoomed better? I have to really focus on not moving my head or it zooms back out again.

Thanks for developing this!

Are there any adjustments for ipd/conversion? I feel a bit cross eyed when looking down at knee board even though the rest of the cockpit and world is perfectly fine?

Also, is there an adjustment to help keep it zoomed better? I have to really focus on not moving my head or it zooms back out again.

Thanks for developing this!

There are no options for controlling anything about the IPD when adding overlays to applications. You can try putting the Kneeboard further away and increse its size.

Anyway, what HMD are you using?

To enlarge the focus area, which ease keeping the focus on when you are reading at the border, you can increase the value of the "Focused Focus Factor" (both H and W).

As a last resort you can also increase the "Unfocus delay" which will add some time before triggering the transition focused->unfocused and helps filtering head movements when checking instruments.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

Hotas Warhog + Virpil T-50 base - Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals - Cougar MFCDs - Custom head tracker

There are no options for controlling anything about the IPD when adding overlays to applications. You can try putting the Kneeboard further away and increse its size.

Anyway, what HMD are you using?

To enlarge the focus area, which ease keeping the focus on when you are reading at the border, you can increase the value of the "Focused Focus Factor" (both H and W).

As a last resort you can also increase the "Unfocus delay" which will add some time before triggering the transition focused->unfocused and helps filtering head movements when checking instruments.

AMVI

Awesome tips thanks!

Im using an HP reverb with Steam VR.

I'll try moving it a bit further away. Also, one other question. I believe my DCS hooks are installed properly, but the application doesn't seem to be auto importing the mission custom kneeboard files. Is there another trick for making this work or something I can check to confirm it's configured properly?

thanks again!:thumbup:

A quick procedure to check if DCS integration is working (that's good for anybody who has problem with DCS integration).

To avoid clogging the thread, please send me the info via PM. In case something of general interest will come out I report here.

1. Check if the lua script [1] is present

If not, check the VRK config "DCS User Directory" which should point to DCS directory in sved games, (re)install the hooks and recheck

If still doesn't appear, please send me your VRK log [2]

2. Check if the lua is generating the output file [3]

If not... run a mission with kneeboad (MP if possible, SP is ok anyway) and recheck.

If still doesn't appear please send me your DCS log [4] and VRK log [2]

3. if both are ok and still not working then we are ***ed, but send me VRK log [1], DCS log [2] and the lua output file [3] anyway.

[1] Lua script: <DCS_SavedGames>\Scripts\Hooks\VrkGameGUI.lua

[2] VRK log: C:\Users\<windows_usersname>\Vrk\Logs\vrk.log

[3] Lua output file: <DCS_SavedGames>\Logs\VRK.log

[4] DCS log: <DCS_SavedGames>\Logs\dcs.log

Edited by AMVI_Rider

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

Hi i have H640p and i think after last update all buttons (it has 6 ) stopped working.

The pen's 2 buttons are working correctly.

Please advise.

thanks

HiWay.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

Have you checked the switch that disables the buttons? It's on the side of the tablet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

Have you checked the switch that disables the buttons? It's on the side of the tablet.
Genius!!!! Bingo i forget i have grandsons-they played around.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

Genius!!!! Bingo i forget i have grandsons-they played around. .73f406097df728874c453cfa8090ce29.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not at all. Active kneeboard is selected on the base of the "closest" to where you are looking at.

I considered the dual tablet case but it seems not necessary.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

1.3.3.01 Version is available for download

This version includes the support for double kneeboard as well as some bug fixes and improvements.

Warning: starting from version 1.3, the client/server mode is not included anymore because the development of new features was complicated by this mode. Users utilizing client/server should stay with latest 1.2 release.

Changelog:

[NEW] Double VR kneeboard

[CHG] Server/client removed

[FIX] OculusVR performance improvements

[NEW] OculusVR check if DCS_Updater.exe has been selected and replace with DCS.exe

[NEW] Page numbers

[FIX] DCS loading of campaign mission

[FIX] Aspect ratio matching and controls tree cleanup

[CHG] Tablet rotation extended to WinTab

Official download location: https://www.amvi.it/download429-vr-kneeboard.html

Donation link: https://tinyurl.com/vrk-donate

I would like to thank again all VRK supporters for their donations and suggestions!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

double kneeboard

cool, will test asap, thx for all your work

Just put its size to zero (both focused and unfocused)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

Hi Rider, double kneeboard looks good so far, really like it

atm VRK freezes when tinkering with the positions, i guess when the kneeboards touch each other in VR?

so its a bit complicated/frustrating to adjust theirs position then

and my intuos S button causes jumping always 2! Tabs a press, did i configure something wrong here?

thx for your work

Hi Rider, double kneeboard looks good so far, really like it

atm VRK freezes when tinkering with the positions, i guess when the kneeboards touch each other in VR?

so its a bit complicated/frustrating to adjust theirs position then

and my intuos S button causes jumping always 2! Tabs a press, did i configure something wrong here?

thx for your work

The freeze is something I thought I fixed in the beta, but I already got three reports so obviously not, sorry! :doh:

It is not because of KB touching it is just a deadlock when my VR subsystem is restarted.

This is my highest priority for the next patch.

Regarding the double skip, I din't experienced it but I will try.I have the device so I can test autonomously.

Sorry for the complications, I hope that the double KB is worth the hassle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

i am sure it is, nice that u integrated the function to move tabs between the kneeboards that easy, very handy

Edited by FoxDelta

Fix is in the repository (for both Oculus and SteamVR), tomorrow morning I will do some tests. If everything will be good I will drop the patch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK