Where's my crewchief...my plane is broke!!

AvgWhiteGuy

Everything was running fine over the last weeks until last night when strange sh?t happened. I had intended some short flights and first tried an existing Mission...that's when the weirdness started. Keep in mind that I had not made any changes to anything...pretty sure. I also used Start from Runway so I did not go through all the startup procedures.

HUD was not there, completely clear front view. I re-started mission

HUD was there but missing several components:

Total Velocity Vector - gone

Small 'dot' indicating HUD is SOI - gone

TDC missing

So I restarted whole machine and loaded up again.

This time I tried a quick start mission and whereas the HUD was fine I had new problems.

L MFCD has various issues on several flights:

My Airplane symbol missing on TAD

Lower labels (TAD, DSMS, TGP, STAT,,, ) missing. Tried RESET to no avail.

Has anybody had these kinds of problems...does this sound like something corrupted? BTW, v 1.5.2.

Please advise...or tell my crewchief...thanks

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

:smartass::D

Step to the spare, this one is down, will be "Can" bird and will probably be hangar queen.

Do you use any mod?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

@msvgas

No mods, skins, or editing of and lua files. Straight install with a recent update a week or so before of the DCS Module. Haven't touched any beta stuff either although I'm very interested in the Nevada map.

Like I said...it was running just fine until last night.

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

@msvgas

No mods, skins, or editing of and lua files. Straight install with a recent update a week or so before of the DCS Module. Haven't touched any beta stuff either although I'm very interested in the Nevada map.

Like I said...it was running just fine until last night.

So I take it the repair game files method didn't work? Just curious :)

Xavven, I did follow your suggestion and tried the Repair. Not sure I did it correctly but it said that all was fixed.

But no joy; 1 out of every 3 missions starts out with either;

NO HUD displayed

No label buttons on ONLY the Left MFCD

Missing components on the TAD page...no airplane or no Waypoints....just lines.

I restart the same mission and then sometimes all is good.

Any other suggestions? I might re-install the whole thing but not sure what steps to take.

Thanks for your input.