Question about changing the aircraft type in DCE. I tried to change the F-14A to a F-14B but it doesnt seem to be working because I'm still encountering F-14A in the Hornet of PG map after editing the oob air lau. Did I do something wrong somehow? I copy pasted just how it was listed but they wont change.

Question about changing the aircraft type in DCE. I tried to change the F-14A to a F-14B but it doesnt seem to be working because I'm still encountering F-14A in the Hornet of PG map after editing the oob air lau. Did I do something wrong somehow? I copy pasted just how it was listed but they wont change.

Did you restart your campaign (with firstmission.bat) ?

If you want to continue your campaign you will have to change F-14A for F-14B in oob_air.lua in Status folder then select skipmission.bat. It should work...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the a problem with the hornet over PG

The missions are great BTW! but the AI flights just orbit the airbase they took off from or the carrier... they only start doing anything after I already need them on the front line, then its 20mins until they get there. Am I doing something wrong?

Thats prob it! Im a big dummy!

Is there anyway to speed it up? they are a full 20-30 mins behind us. Its myself and my brother playing co-op so we could just start the mission and leave it running for 20 mins before we start I guess

You could always try changing the "startup_time_player" in the camp_init.lua file. As a default it's set to 1200 seconds, giving 20 minutes before the mission really gets going. I have mine set to 420 seconds (7 minutes), which seems to result in a properly timed mission.

KC

You could always try changing the "startup_time_player" in the camp_init.lua file. As a default it's set to 1200 seconds, giving 20 minutes before the mission really gets going. I have mine set to 420 seconds (7 minutes), which seems to result in a properly timed mission.

KC

Thank you so much!!

Guys the map is offset for me, as you can see on the sa page im not where I should be for the start of the mission... its really weird. if you look through a mav or the TGP the map is right but the map I can see from my plane is wrong... its all offset somehow. Thats really hard to explain.

20190801221211_1.thumb.jpg.d50d385ea2d1d05c2d2bd9c85f5c98b0.jpg

20190801221220_1.thumb.jpg.4a197151b7a798432d2c0346e5ffc345.jpg

20190801221200_1.thumb.jpg.678d7bb0fc48217b6bb36982236b0835.jpg

Yes, I'm having the same problem. GPS coordinates that plane gets seem to be completely offset form the real ones.

Edit: might want to try this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3996452&postcount=36

Edited by Andrei

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Yes, I'm having the same problem. GPS coordinates that plane gets seem to be completely offset form the real ones.

Edit: might want to try this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3996452&postcount=36

Thanks for your help! but that did nothing for me its still way off :(

The map doesnt even show on the HSI is so far offset

UPDATE

I found a workaround for now, changed the mission to hot start and everything is good to go. Looks like a hornet INS bug.

Edited by Love_Beam

It did help me actually. The only caveat that you need to add the TCN station details to the HSI, by entering it's channel and lat/long as well as elevation. Naturally, you need to be in range of the TACAN. For the Hornet over PG, the one near Bandar-e-Jask works well.

It was reliable enough for the GPS weapons delivery.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

It did help me actually. The only caveat that you need to add the TCN station details to the HSI, by entering it's channel and lat/long as well as elevation. Naturally, you need to be in range of the TACAN. For the Hornet over PG, the one near Bandar-e-Jask works well.

It was reliable enough for the GPS weapons delivery.

can I get a step by step? Everytime I do this it moves wpt one 4000 miles away.... and that airfield you listed does not have a TACAN

Edited by Love_Beam

I'm having a problem with the intercept missions. Anytime I get an intercept mission, there is almost always an allied flight spawned in and they kill them before I even get the chance to takeoff. Happening in all campaigns

Tried to change "startup_time_player" from 1200 to 600 and runned SkipMission.bat but time doesn't change in game, any tips? (Hornet over PG latest version)

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

I'm having a problem with the intercept missions. Anytime I get an intercept mission, there is almost always an allied flight spawned in and they kill them before I even get the chance to takeoff. Happening in all campaigns

Are you sure you have the last available Script version installed (11.0.7) ?

It should solve this problem...

Tried to change "startup_time_player" from 1200 to 600 and runned SkipMission.bat but time doesn't change in game, any tips? (Hornet over PG latest version)

You can't change that without restarting completly the campaign with FirstMission.bat ...sorry :(

It should be available in the next version (11.0.8 ) but I can't say when (hollidays ... :music_whistling:)

You can't change that without restarting completly the campaign with FirstMission.bat ...sorry :(

It should be available in the next version (11.0.8 ) but I can't say when (hollidays ... :music_whistling:)

Oh cool :thumbup:

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

• 2 weeks later...