Move to another drive

Hi all. First of all, excuse me for asking this again, but I haven't been able to find a recent solution. I know DCS now is keyless, so I guess most of those old replies must be obsolete by now.

I am about to move DCS to a new SSD. I purchased Flaming Cliffs 3 during the last sale. I was planning to just copy the game files to the new directory and then modify the shortcuts, but I've been reading older posts and some users would say that I need to mess with the registry, module deactivation...

Which would be the best way to do the migration? I would like to make it as "clean" as possible.

Thank you very much!

PS: At first, I posted this as a reply to another thread in the Activation forum, but I thought it was a better idea to move it here.

Edited by garciafigueres

Well, I finally figured it out by myself. Should anyone else need this info, below are the steps I followed:

1. Disable the Flaming Cliffs 3 module from within the game.

2. Copy (DON'T CUT, to prevent accidents!) the whole folder to the new drive.

3. Edit the shortcuts in the Start menu, so that they point to the new location. At this point, I had to "find" again the proper icons.

4. Edit the "Path" key in the Registry (under "\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World") to make it point to the new location.

5. Delete the old folder.

6. Launch DCS and re-enable the modules.

Probably you could ignore some of the previous steps (1 and 4, maybe), but I chose to follow the "safest" path.