OPERATION CAGE THE BEAR (F/A-18C HORNET CAMPAIGN)

attachment.php?attachmentid=230465&d=1584982864

OPERATION : CAGE THE BEAR is a fictional campaign providing the experience of an elite F/A-18C pilot tasked to repel a lethal aggressor force.

It is December 1992. The Berlin wall has fallen, the Soviet Union has broken down. In an attempt to regain control of the crucial Black Sea region, REDFOR invaders have crossed Georgian borders in an attempt to annex the ex-Soviet state.

Determined to prevent a return to the old days of Soviet power, NATO takes exceptional action. A US Carrier Strike Group transits the Bosphorus Straits and enters the Black Sea.

As the conflict escalates, strike fighters of the Carrier Air Wing will lead the fight against REDFOR.

Defend the fleet and push back the aggressors!

KEY FEATURES

• 10 varied missions putting you in the cockpit of the F/A-18C
  • Approximately 8 hours of gameplay
  • Hundreds of hand-crafted triggers and voiceovers
  • Custom-made briefing and intel documents for each mission

DOWNLOAD THE CAMPAIGN HERE

1258450359_f-18Campaigntitlev1.jpg.37418d4b90c6d0f308e4706bb959e773.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nice one!

Wow! This is very cool, thank you Kaba!

:thumbup:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATED: Now includes Supercarrier version of the campaign.

Download the update HERE

Select the Supercarrier version of this campaign from your campaign menu to restart fresh on the new carrier

- OR -

Replace your existing missions with those included in the SUPERCARRIER folder to resume your campaign using the updated missions.

Please let me know of any comments, bugs or suggestions!

UPDATED: Now includes Supercarrier version of the campaign.

Download the update HERE

Select the Supercarrier version of this campaign from your campaign menu to restart fresh on the new carrier

- OR -

Replace your existing missions with those included in the SUPERCARRIER folder to resume your campaign using the updated missions.

Please let me know of any comments, bugs or suggestions!

Cool! Tks a lot, Kaba!

• 1 month later...

Kaba. Hats off to you. This is a great campaign. A really good mix of tasking. And the storyline flows well mission to mission.

Excellent tasking density as well. I. E not too simple. But also not over the top saturated.

Currently on the low level trying to convince my stoopid wingman to actually follow the brief and hit the primary in one pass.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Kaba. Hats off to you. This is a great campaign. A really good mix of tasking. And the storyline flows well mission to mission.

Excellent tasking density as well. I. E not too simple. But also not over the top saturated.

Currently on the low level trying to convince my stoopid wingman to actually follow the brief and hit the primary in one pass.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I am glad you are enjoying it.

This is the OCA mission, right? Don't worry too much about the wingman - I've intentionally left all objectives complete-able without relying on him, the AI is so shonky!

• 3 months later...

great campaign.

just wanted to come by and say thanks. ive had fun with it.

though ive noticed a small issue in the railway bombing mission - other flights said the voiceover "passing IP" while actually passing RV (IP was still far away).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580