I want your inputs for Configurator for TARGET Script (CTS) 3.0

Home Fries

With the TARGET stack limits reached in Configurator for TARGET Script (CTS) 2.47, I will be starting work on CTS 3.0, which will be rebuilt from the ground up to maximize code efficiency, allowing for more room for expansion.

This means that I will need to remove little-used or unused functionality as well as build it from the ground up with more commonality between the Cougar and Warthog. I'm looking for your input for how I should proceed.

Below are a series of surveys regarding your Thrustmaster hardware, CTS functionality, and requested features. I'm looking for which configurations to support (e.g. Warthog with Cougar, X/Y differential braking, etc.). This is your opportunity to make sure your hardware configuration is supported, as well as which features should be kept or discarded.

Please take the surveys below that apply to you (e.g. Warthog, Cougar or both, MFDs, etc.). I apologize for the number of surveys, but Survey Monkey limits me to 10 questions per survey without paying for premium features.

Hardware Surveys

Feature Surveys

These surveys apply only to DCS; non-DCS games will be migrated to a separate profile in future releases.

Please participate, as the survey responses will help determine how I approach CTS 3.0 development.

hey man I took the survey I hope it helps..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals, can you please help. I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I am running DCS latest version, with TM Warthog HOTAS. I'm trying to learn the F18-C. Being an old Navy guy onboard USS Nimitz circa 1980, figured I'd better stick with the Navy stuff. I recently purchased the TM MFD panels. What software do I need in order to get them running the above jet in DCS? I have d/l TARGET software. Is this needed or can I simply map the buttons using system in DCS? Any help is greatly appreciated. Also what is CTS? Thank you

What does CTS stand for...it's meaning? Is it a software package to help with TM's MFD's. I have no clue. Is it payware and where can it be downloaded. Thanks

CTS stands for Configurator for TARGET Script, which is really just the GUI/front end for the TARGET script but the name just stuck. CTS applies to all TM Cougar and Warthog controllers, including MFDs.

The link is in my signature (the TARGET profile link). CTS is also free, though if you would like to donate I request that any donations be sent to the charity listed in the linked post.

EDIT: I see from another post that you're former USN. Ditto here (the wings in my sig are real). Thanks for your service!

Edited by Home Fries